or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

I could do the 2nd, 16th, or 30th.
 This is unquestionably one of my favorite posts of all time.
My office is just a few floors below.
My 34" waist match shorts have an 11" leg opening.
I wear the dark brown all the time.  I assumed the light brown were too light for me to get much use from them, but now that I look again...
Thanks Mike. Knowing there is an extra half inch if I need it is helpful.
 Mike, I know you aren't offering these in Long sizes, but is there enough length in the sleeves to let out to cover what would typically be a "long" size? I don't mind the body length being a little short if I am wearing the coat alone, but I would like to make sure the sleeve length works. For reference, I'm typically about a 43L and your XL shirts are the best fitting shirt around for me, hitting my shoulder, chest, and sleeve lengths dead on the mark.
Suburban Chicago is a wasteland.
 I remembered seeing someone else's name on my Epaulet RTW Individualized shirts. I had to wait until tonight to get them back from the cleaners to see whose name. My shirts were made for Christopher Wallace. Ha! 
My dad and I don't share a lot of overlapping taste in clothing, but if you look hard enough you can always find common ground. There are a lot of compelling entries above mine, but this is definitely the ultimate pick for my dad.