or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

C&J 240 last. I have three pair. Black, brown (well worn), brown (lightly worn). I love them.
I have tried hitting the thumbs up button about 100 times, but it will only register once. :(
The belt is stuffed with oils, you can just brush and rub the spots to homogenize the finish. If you want to darken it all up, use a good conditioner (like Lexol) sparingly. Or just keep the mojo - it looks great that way as a casual belt.
Thanks to the Snowman Walks Alone crew (not a typo) for helping me with sizing. It is my understanding that Gray fits generally the same as Inis Meain, but in this case the size L Gray was uncomfortably small (tight) through the arms. My arms looked like over stuffed sausage casings. Going up a size was the right fit for me.
You stole my exact response.
I haven't seen a lot of Gray fits. They call this a thick/hefty-gauge knit. Yes indeed.
 Of course.  Yes and yes. Twice a week I am out to dinner with my wife and two sons after we have been in our Pilates class. At those times, we are all wearing our workout gear. These sweats would fit in that context, but the reality is they still would not be stylish, cool, or anything other than sweats. There are times and places for everything, including sweats, but that's what these are - the quality of materials and construction and fit don't make them stylish, cool,...
I love Epaulet, but...No no no no no no no. No.
 I like it. I think the colors are great, I think the jacket works well with the sweater, I think all is right, except the pants hem, which then interferes with the rest of the fit up the leg. It's a minor point, but I think it makes a difference. I think if you are going to have that extra length in the pants hem, it should be able to fall over the heel of the shoe, which then keeps the fit over the lower leg a little cleaner. I only had a few pictures to choose from on...
 That's an understatement from my perspective. If you are wearing them with a coat, I would have some harmony between the amount of shirt collar/shirt cuff/pant cuff that is presented.