or Connect

Posts by Patrick R

My pleasure. When you say, "I'm looking to upgrade (basically starting from scratch) my outerwear in a "smart" way so I'm weighting all my options," my response is that you should keep the NR SB at the top of your list. If I had to pick one piece of NWMA outerwear for each season it would be:Spring: Valstar linen safari jacket Summer: Niche shirt jacket Fall: Valstar wool field jacket Winter: Norwegian Rain single breasted with arctic liner
Last year I wore my NR SB as my primary winter coat. Jeans? Yes. Chinos/cords? Yes. Wool pants? Yes. Suits? Typically I wore a more formal topcoat, but if the weather was particularly wet (rain or snow), I was in the NR.
I'm going to hold you to that.
I like shirt jackets. I have a small collection from Niche and Stephen Schneider. These photos convinced me to get one of these workshirts (Galliano navy stretch) for the same purpose.
Greg, you made excellent selections, as always.
The Fox Brothers hats are a great addition to your lineup. I look forward to building a small collection.    
 *stops compulsively refreshing email*
In my closet, I have oatmeal flannels that I think might be a good compliment. I also have a heavyweight red cotton twill I would try. I have two pair of deeper blue flannels that would certainly work. I have some deep greens/olives that might be nice, but I'm self-conscious of the upside down tree look (green on bottom, brown on top).All to be taken with a grain of salt since I'm just going off the colors on my phone.
I hear you. I was just being silly.