or Connect

Posts by aarice

Also wondering if there is a July discount code.   Thanks in advance!
This coat is in near-perfect condition. It's only been worn a handful of times and has no defects whatsoever. This is probably the nicest coat I've ever owned but it's a bit small on me. It originally retailed for $895.    Thanks! Contact me with any quesitons.   EDIT: Sold on Grailed.
Anyone looking for a medium campus jacket? Selling mine NWT on eBay for $350. Tried it on a couple times, ended up going with a large.
This jacket is in fantastic condition as it has only been tried on a few times. I love the jacket but ended up opting for a large instead of a medium. They fit slim. These are SOLD OUT almost everywhere.   Details include: - Outer: heather grey wool and navy leather - 2 front welt pockets / 1 interior pocket - Body fully lined with quilted Japanese chambray - Olive green ribbing - Navy snap buttons - Handmade in downtown Los Angeles   Measurements:  Sleeve length:...
Anyone know where I can find white Vibram soles like the ones on the Need Supply Indy boots?       Pretty sure that's the Vibram 2060 but they only come in brown, black, and tan...
Interesting, didn't even think about that. Where can I buy the wedge sole? Thanks for the help.
The wedge sole.
I'm kicking myself for missing out on the Unionmade Indy boots.   Anyone know where/how I could get a similar pair with the Goodyear wedge sole? I've been waiting for a similar look since last year's NeedSupply version.
Bought these last week but they're a bit too small for me. They are brand new with their original tags. They're a size 30 with a 34" inseam.    Please bid using the following eBay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281030863842   Feel free to contact me with any questions!
I purchased this jacket recently from a European retailer and decided it wasn't for me. It makes more sense to resell it than ship it back to Europe. The jacket is brand new with its original tags and has only been tried on once! It is a mens medium.   The Ashby is an updated version of Barbour's famous Bedale jacket, slimmed down for a more contemporary fit whilst still keeping all the original...