or Connect

Posts by kristianml

Ah, my apologies for the dubiousness. I want your damn approval! 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brioni-Tuxedo-Suit-40-R-Euridice-Model-Elmer-Harvey-Wool-/280951802154?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D3757173924820455541%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D3%26sd%3D350653959069%26   What do you guys think?
Money you will be
Great thread! Mind if I hijack it? Weeeell anyways..   My girlfriend bought me a trip to Paris this autumn. As a student, mid-semester, already saving up for a NY spending spree next summer, my budget won't exactly be vast.. Not looking for shirts, shoes, suits, sports coats etc., but would really like to check out ties and other accessories. Perhaps even some outerwear. Vintage shops, perhaps?    Anything's appreciated! 
Perhaps a bit off-topic, but why doesn't RL sell their slim fit casual shirts in the US? They fit me like a glove, and couldn't wait to stock up.. 
Thanks guys. Wasn't really hoping for a positive here, but as you say, a RTW line could be on the rise, the opening of an e-commerce really heightened my expectations. 
This is kind of a weird question, but do you think they would take a commission completely based on measurements? The combination of falling in love with Johnson's work, and living in the northern hemisphere isn't exactly the best - at least for a student in his 20's. 
Going to London for 1-4 june.. Which shops should I stop by? I know my Selfridges and Bond/Oxford Street from previous visits, but this is my first time as an actual menswear enthusiast.    Guess there won't be any sales going on, but preferred to revive this compared to starting one myself. 
Hehe. Vicuna is vicuna..   
Been seeing quite a lot of your posts lately, and to offer a simple piece of advise: Quality over quantity. The look you're going for is not at all terrible, but.. Well... Some of the pieces you've picked out, are.