or Connect

Posts by bigant2984

i went to MAB in NYC looking for a made to measure suit for my engagement party,my time frame was tight,  i had a budget of 2k, there website stated suits start from entrada at 1000 primo at 1400 and ultimo at 2400,depending on fabric so we looked thru fabric i picked one out he gave me the price, and i was happy with it, but the sales person was pushy on them making the suit using there ultimo process, after speaking again with the sales person he offered for me to come...
im a size 11, 
new shoes !
    sorry about the poor quality pics !    
haha, well ill be wearing them with a navy suit, and to any formal event, if what i am wearing requires brown shoes !
my engagement party is coming up, i have started my search for a nice pair of brown shoes but there a many different shades, what do you guys think, should i go with a nice dark brown or should i do something that is a lighter shade, i personally like the lighter shades, but will i get more use out of a traditional brown shoe, any input would be great !
looking for a new hairstylist in the NYC area, i normally pay between $40-50, I'm looking for male or female, looking for someone who is going to listen and cut my hair the way i want it to look , i have gone places and have been disappointed, i recently got engaged and my engagement party is 5 months away so the gym begins and RND on my hair lol, if anyone can help please let me know !
looking for a new hairstylist in the NYC area, i normally pay between $40-50, I'm looking for male or female, looking for someone who is going to listen and cut my hair the way i want it to look , i have gone places and have been disappointed, i recently got engaged and my engagement party is 5 months away so the gym begins and RND on my hair lol, if anyone can help please let me know !
looking at the Paul smith website, i see some very nice suits, has anyone here ever purchased one ? ,  they average about 1500, is it worth it ? i see other major brands such as burberry for about the same amount
just got the november issue of GQ magazine and there are a few flannel suits shown on pages 183-189, i really fell in love with a farragamo suit in there, does anyone have an idea were i can find the suit, or maybe have ideas on were to get a great flannel or tweed suit ?