or Connect

Posts by rjpowell9

Hi,   I have a like-new L.B.M 1911 blazer.  I purchased a few months ago and had my tailor take in the waist.  I've never actually worn it (except when the alterations we're done) and need to sell this along with a few other blazers to buy a new suit.  The blazer is in perfect condition.   Details: 100% Cotton Patch Pockets Dual Back Vents Semi-Lined   Measurements below:   1) Chest Measurement: 21"   2) Waist Measurement: 19"   3) Shoulder Width:...
Hi,   I have a like-new L.B.M 1911 blazer.  I purchased a few months ago and had my tailor take in the waist.  I've never actually worn it (except when the alterations we're done) and need to sell this along with a few other blazers to buy a new suit.  The blazer is in perfect condition.   Details: 53% Virgin Wool, 47% Cotton Patch Pockets Dual Back Vents Unlined   Measurements below:   1) Chest Measurement: 20"   2) Waist Measurement: 19"   3) Shoulder...
Price drop to $195!
Price drop to $205!
Hi,   I'm selling an L.B.M blazer I bought a few months ago from Haberdashmen.  I've only worn it three times and have come to the determination that the button stance does not work with my abnormally short torso and long legs.  My loss is your gain as this was purchased new for $599.99.   Here are the measurements:   1) Chest Measurement: 21"   2) Waist Measurement: 19"   3) Shoulder Width: 20"   4) Jacket Length (BOC): 31"   5) Sleeve Length: 24"   This...
Up for sale is a fantastic Super 130's Isaia Napoli 2 Button Sports Coat in a very luxurious blue weave pattern - not to mention, look at those KILLER LAPELS! This coat is tagged 54 Base S (Measurements Below) and it fits like a glove. This coat is extremely recent . This coat has soft shoulders, non-surgeon cuffs which makes it easier and possible for tailoring, and a very nice cut and fit. The lining is the standard Isaia Napoli lining, and this coat is ready to wear to...
Hi, is this still available?  
Size is Large! Oops!
such a shame, if there were US 11.5 I would be on them in a second........the search continues for snuff suede double monks  
price drop, $100!