or Connect

Posts by rjpowell9

Hi,   I'm selling an L.B.M blazer I bought a few months ago from Haberdashmen.  I've only worn it three times and have come to the determination that the button stance does not work with my abnormally short torso and long legs.  My loss is your gain as this was purchased new for $599.99.   Here are the measurements:   1) Chest Measurement: 21"   2) Waist Measurement: 19"   3) Shoulder Width: 20"   4) Jacket Length (BOC): 31"   5) Sleeve Length: 24"   This...
Up for sale is a fantastic Super 130's Isaia Napoli 2 Button Sports Coat in a very luxurious blue weave pattern - not to mention, look at those KILLER LAPELS! This coat is tagged 54 Base S (Measurements Below) and it fits like a glove. This coat is extremely recent . This coat has soft shoulders, non-surgeon cuffs which makes it easier and possible for tailoring, and a very nice cut and fit. The lining is the standard Isaia Napoli lining, and this coat is ready to wear to...
Hi, is this still available?  
Size is Large! Oops!
such a shame, if there were US 11.5 I would be on them in a second........the search continues for snuff suede double monks  
price drop, $100!
Size Large Worn twice but in excellent condition Woolrich Passage Vest in Gray Heather.  I only wore it twice but it's just a touch too big for me.  These vests were in high demand and are now sold out everywhere.   From Woolrich: One of our warmest vests, the Passage pairs the natural warmth and moisture repellency of wool with the lightweight coziness of duck down. To keep out wind, both are equipped with adjustable drawcord hem with cordlock as well as...
Price drop, $165!  
price drop to $175!  
price drop to $185!