or Connect

Posts by candrew

Stretchiest to Least Stretchy: Deer Calf Donkey Bison Horse Cordovan Kangaroo   Thinnest to Thickest: Kangaroo Deer Calf Donkey Bison Horse Cordovan   (Donkey, Bison, and Horse are essentially the same except that Donkey has a shiny quality and Bison has a much more visible grain to its leather) I wear a 42. All A1923 are stiff. They break-in and mold to your foot, but you have to put in the effort for a break-in period. Up to the customer whether that's a viable...
So I was playing around with my clothes the other day...   PAIR 1: 1. Kanye West (I feel like white jeans or a white jacket would've made this more in his line) [[SPOILER]] 2. SuFu   PAIR 2: 1. Try to wear red and green without looking like Xmas 2. Punk/Monochrome/Avant-Garde/GN
Bottom heavy?   If anything, I would say it makes me look top heavy since now the bottom is all slim against the legs tapering into the boots and the top is a drapey tee. 
Look great closeup (in my experience):   Balenciaga multi-media sneaks KVA Mummy sneaks CPs RAF Astros Ann D leather sneaks
The fit is great. I wear 43 in Guidi 991 and these in 42.   Slimmer than usual A1923 laceups with bulbous toes. Definitely close to CCP zips in terms of fit and style.   As cool as the seamless ones sound, I really like the details of these sidezips. The details help to emphasize that roughness of A1923 that I like. It veers away from the clean seamless uppers of Guidi zip boots or the other A1923 backzips in the past which felt a bit too plain to me.   These have horse...
Saved up quite a bit for these:          General silhouette:    
yeah that makes the most sense:   http://shop.hlorenzo.com/products/mens/outerwear/jackets/kg31-068_purple   Apparently, Orlando Bloom is a size 4.
ZIP 988: mid calf 986: ankle   LACE 991: mid calf 995: ankle   DERBY 992: It's a derby...
    My outfit to go pet baby goats at the Farmer's Market and celebrate Apr 20 yesterday    EDIT: Bonus picture of baby goat   [[SPOILER]]
Bows just gets better with age like a fine wine. No one remember the video-waywt?