or Connect

Posts by candrew

SS 14?
They stretch in width A LOT. Not like "Oh it'll stretch a bit". It'll be like "well damn, took 2 weeks of consistent wear, but this feels like a sexy leather sock now". Up to you.
Label Under Construction SS10 Washi sz 48   Partially cotton lined Dark faded gray with slight brown tinge   Bought from Sufu member, but was measured wrong so they fit too big on me. In decent condition. Just trying to make back what I lost. Unworn by me. Unsure of previous history.   Measurements: 16.5'' waist 12'' thigh width 7'' leg opening 33'' inseam 10'' front rise   Retail: $1300 Asking for is reasonable shipped CONUS, extra for international.
Does it bother anyone else that some panels from the new MMM velcros are 'technical fibers' and not leather?  
Could you give me details on those? I kinda really really want them... Thanks! 
WM stuff is hit or miss for me. I want like 4-5 rings and one necklace to hold the rings I'm not wearing that day and then just mess with permutations of amount of rings I wear on my hands.   Will probably cost upwards of $800 
In terms of construction and quality? I would place them somewhere around Guidi. They are much more structured though, with a more bulbous toe, very slightly upturned. There is a break-in period where they can be a bit uncomfy at first. Width and length of the boot depends on the model you choose.   One aspect, I really enjoyed was how soft and smooth the leather felt. I haven't felt anything like it when it's new. Great to touch.   Here's some pics from about a...
I used to own the Julius model in the Kudu Brown. They're very well made and sturdy, but the aesthetic is closer to western cowboy (obviously from the site design and lookbooks) than dark, artisinal, black clothing type of look, which I'm more into, like A1923 and Guidi etc.   Their customer service is top-notch and Peter's grandson, Phillip, is willing to have lengthy email and phone conversations to help you out. Boots actually made and shipped from Italy (if...
Haha yeah, hi    It was a trip to traverse that museum with everyone being drunk/high off their asses. Was a very Alice in Wonderland experience. Im really grateful to be a part of a city that loves art and culture so much. 
Late night going away party at the SF MoMA. Dance, music, art viewing parties happening throughout the museum. Lots of people dressed in various styles, workwear, prep, formal, gothic, artisinal.   SF MoMA is closing for rebuilding and throwing 48hr open weekend parties. Get a lot of people around 3-4AM surprisingly. Was awesome to experience, having studied studio art and loves painting/music.     AnnD Qlo Guidi   [[SPOILER]]