or Connect

Posts by candrew

Updated with own pictures of the piece
Undercover MA-1 Nylon Leather Sleeve Sz 2     Condition 9.5/10 Only worn a few times ever!   Fits 46 or slim 48.   All approx measurements because of nature of the jacket: s2s: 16.5'' p2p: 21'' waist width: 18'' body length: 25.5'' sleeve length: 23''   Retailed for $1000 Asking includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for international.
Uniqlo T000 sz 29x34 BNWT   Bought two pairs and outgrew the old ones and can't do anything with these so I want to sell them off.   waist: 15.5'' rise: 9.5'' thigh: 10.75'' leg opening: 6.5'' inseam: 34''   Usually $50. Asking includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for international.
Converse x Missoni Auckland Racer sz 10   Worn a few times, too big for me No box Fits a TTS 10   Retailed: $300 Asking includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for international.
Don't think workboots are my thing
I have store credit at SartoriaLoft that I would like to sell.   I can buy something and have it shipped to you and you would pay me via paypal.
I have store credit at Fred Segal Man in Santa Monica that I would like to sell.   I would buy something for you and you could pay me in person or via paypal.
Layer-0 Cordovan Wash Boots sz 41 fits 42 BNWT   Brand New, only tried on, can only return for store credit so I would like to sell for discount instead.   Fits true 42   Outsole Length: 30.5cm Outsole Width: 10.5cm   Picked up for $1435 Asking price includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for International.
Crap...   EDIT: might try it anyway and size up...I'm a sucker for thumb holes and big collars
Reaaaaaally like this one. Aside from Mercer 21, when will this hit online/where?   EDIT: Nvm, it hits Nike.com and other retailers Aug 29