or Connect

Posts by candrew

Peir Wu Lapelless Wool/Cotton Blazer sz 48   Fits a true 48.   This is a Peir Wu blazer from FW13 without lapels, a button closure and double zip closure.   The body is a Japanese black melange wool with dark gray cotton sleeves. The body is fully lined. There are two side pockets and one hidden back pocket.   I love this blazer and wanted to try it out even though my skin is sensitive to wool fabric, but even though the wool is softer than most, my skin still...
Just got in my Guidi 988S in Horse     Not as stunning as my CCP Tornadoes, but they're more meant to be easy beater zip boots.   I've tried A1923 before with the Horse Double Sidezip from SS13 and it was super rough to wear on my feet as well as had too many sizing differences (some combination of too loose but somehow too tight in some areas) for me to reconcile.     I don't think I've ever wanted to try again at the prices that they're going for...
 Leu x AnnD x Uniqlo x CCP  [[SPOILER]]
Recently received my CCP Tornados LUC-PTC.  
Lad Musician Alpaca Coat One size   BNWT   Only tried on, too warm for the climate that I'm in, so up for sale it goes.   This'll fit anyone from an eu size 46-50   Retail: $600 Asking: 550 -> 450 Asking includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for International.
Hungover...  
Lost & Found Fingerless Gloves BNWT   Forgot I already ordered other gloves and prefer those so these are up for sale!   Great at warming hands. Made of wool/angora/cotton.   Retail: $380+tax Asking includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for international.
Common Projects Achilles Mids sz 40 [selling for a friend] only worn a few times (too small)   Asking 200 includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for international.
lol