or Connect

Posts by candrew

A1923 SS13 Cotton Blazer Sz EU48   BNWT   Has been sitting in the closet, generally grab my Devoa before this so it's up for sale.   A really gorgeous cotton blazer with peak lapels and beautiful handmade buttons in the unique A1923 cut that creates a beautiful silhouette in the back and at the chest while maintaining strong construction practices.   Fits a slim 48 or 46. I'm a slim 48 (17'' shoulders, 38'' chest) and it fits me perfectly.   Retailed for...
Guidi 988S Horse Black Size 42.5   These are Full Grain Horse leather and lined.   Great for a size 41-41.5.   Worn a handful of times, vibrammed from day 1, just not seeing enough wear as I usually go for my CCP Tornados instead. Condition 9/10.   Bought new at $1100 Asking includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for international.
Alright, will look into looser pants -- thanks for the feedback!
Same ol' same ol'     LeU Silent Uniqlo Guidi
Question for boots with higher heels vs lower ones:   For the higher heels, do people experience lower back pain or soreness while or after wearing them?   Some examples would be CCP or Double Stacked Guidi vs A1923 or regular Guidi heel height.   I have no issues with my Guidis or when I wore A1923, but have soreness and pain in my back only after maybe 15 min of wearing my CCP and for the whole day afterwards.
Peir Wu Lapelless Wool/Cotton Blazer sz 48   Fits a true 48.   This is a Peir Wu blazer from FW13 without lapels, a button closure and double zip closure.   The body is a Japanese black melange wool with dark gray cotton sleeves. The body is fully lined. There are two side pockets and one hidden back pocket.   I love this blazer and wanted to try it out even though my skin is sensitive to wool fabric, but even though the wool is softer than most, my skin still...
Just got in my Guidi 988S in Horse     Not as stunning as my CCP Tornadoes, but they're more meant to be easy beater zip boots.   I've tried A1923 before with the Horse Double Sidezip from SS13 and it was super rough to wear on my feet as well as had too many sizing differences (some combination of too loose but somehow too tight in some areas) for me to reconcile.     I don't think I've ever wanted to try again at the prices that they're going for...
 Leu x AnnD x Uniqlo x CCP  [[SPOILER]]
Recently received my CCP Tornados LUC-PTC.  
Lad Musician Alpaca Coat One size   BNWT   Only tried on, too warm for the climate that I'm in, so up for sale it goes.   This'll fit anyone from an eu size 46-50   Retail: $600 Asking: 550 -> 450 Asking includes shipping in CONUS. Extra for International.