or Connect

Posts by mogili222

The toe room was a little more on the IRs compared to the White's. You can actually see that the toes of the IRs are a little more bulbous..
I wear the same size (9D) in the IRs and the White's SDs and BHs
For sale is a pair of BRAND NEW Alden 86910H boots, Dark Tan, Size 9.5D, Modified Last   These are new seconds. I have looked over the boots and have not found any flaws with the boots.  ​ Price: $450 net to me plus shipping.
BRAND NEW Viberg Country Derby Boot, Brown Wax Flesh, 9D, 2040 last, Commando Sole This is a pair that I bought a few months ago, but never wore them. Found them clearing my closet. Come in a generic box as I cannot find the original box.  ​ Price: $550 net to me plus shipping.
For sale is a pair of Wolverine 744 limited edition 1000 mile boots, Size 10D    These boots are in great condition and worn just 5-6 times. I got Vibram Richard half soles ($59) put on the boots after that and have not worn them after. Please see the pictures for condition. The color on these boots is uniform. These are seconds numbered 632/1000. The reason for them being seconds could have been the tear on the tongue on the left boot. This has since been fixed with a...
For sale is a pair of BRAND NEW Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Balmoral Cap-toe Oxfords, Black, 9.5D, Style 46794 BK0001.   These are first quality which I purchased from the J.Crew store. However I do not have the box these came in. Will ship these out in a regular shoe box.    Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.   Product Description. Family-owned UK cobbler Alfred Sargent has been making shoes in the traditional English...
  For sale is a pair of NEW Made to Order Allen Edmonds Shell Cordovan Bayfield boots, Brown, Size 10D   Here are the specs for the build. Brown shell cordovan with tone on tone stitching Independence lining and insole Brown split reverse welt Medium brown transparent edge dressing Toby mini lug soles with leather midsole ​ Price: $650 net to me plus shipping.
For sale is a pair of Gustin Super Heavy jeans. These have been soaked and chain stitch hemmed to 32" but have not been worn.  Measurements: Waist: 32.5 Thigh: 22.5 Knee: 16.25 Cuff: 15 Inseam: 32 Price: $135 shipped net to me and I will cover shipping CONUS.       
@oreospeedwagon I had earlier contacted White's when I saw the same on one of my pairs, they they said that it is not a defect and should not be a problem. They said that when sewing these boots up,  they have to start with a first stitch which is made with the aul tool and is sometimes more visible on some boots. 
@onimpulse Your boots look great.. I actually think that they look better now than they did when they were new. Wish I had captoes on mine..    And now you have inspired me to try the leather laces on my boots. I am going to give them a try..