or Connect

Posts by mogili222

These are UK 9.. 
I am not sure of the last. I will confirm the UK size for you tomorrow evening.. Thank you..
For sale is a BRAND NEW with tags pair of Filson Otter Green 100% Cotton Field Cargo, 29 X 34, $225 Made in USA. Here are the measurements I have to make it easier to determine if these fit you..  Waist: 31" Thigh: 22" Knee: 16.5" Leg opening: 16.5" Inseam: 34" Price: $89 net to me plus 6.99 shipping CONUS USPS priority mail  
I did initially, but a few wears later the leather gave in a little and no discomfort since. 
@FlyingGiraffes I actually think the rolled top would be a lot more comfortable than the cut top due to it not having any sharp edges. I personally like how the cut top looks but if you like the rolled top, you should go for it if that was your only concern.. 
One more of the Dress Brown leather.. with a cap toe.. I will be getting the edges trimmed a little more closer at a local place..  
Hey.. Where do I find more information about this collaboration with Johnson leathers? Thank you
Sorry.. Should have been more clear.. The price is for each..
For sale are two pairs of White's Semi Dress in Brown Bison, Size 9D & 9.5D   These boots are NEW and never worn. These come with the original box and tags.    Custom Semi Dress by White's Boots Last: Standard Toe Vamp Leather: Brown Bison Upper (Shaft) Leather: Brown Bison Leather Liner: Cream Pull Loops: No Thanks Toe Cap: No Thanks Toe Bug Stitching: No Thank You Toe Bug Stitching Color: Does not apply Celastic Toe Box: Single Celastic Toe Hardware:...
For sale is a pair of White's Semi Dress in Brown Chromexcel, Size 9D    These boots are NEW and never worn. These come with the original box and tags.    Custom Semi Dress by White's Boots Last: Standard Toe Vamp Leather: Brown Chromexcel Upper (Shaft) Leather: Brown Chromexcel Leather Liner: Tan (vamp only) Pull Loops: No Thanks Toe Cap: No Thanks Toe Bug Stitching: No Thank You Toe Bug Stitching Color: Does not apply Celastic Toe Box: Single Celastic...