or Connect

Posts by mogili222

I wear my SDs a lot and the BHs sometimes with Dockers slim fit chinos all the time.. Granted they are not as sleek as a dress boot, but I have a lot of people compliment them.. You can also make the boots a little sleeker by not having a cap toe, selecting a thinner leather, lowering block heels and going with thinner soles (leather, Vibram 269 etc..) I would however never wear these boots with formal dress pants..
@Ricky H If that is a tear in the lining, it would only get worse with wear. However it should be an easy fix for any competent cobbler. 
Cleaned the black and the smooth brown pairs. Applied a tiny bit of cream polish at the end and these turned out great..   
Anybody have some recommendations for some really good 44" flat waxed laces for the SDs? I have tried these from eBay but have not been very satisfied..    Thanks.. 
@Roguls great choice for a pair..    I finally was able to take my BHs to a local cobbler to have the heels sanded closer to the boot. Very happy with how these turned out and well worth the $12 I spent. Now to get these into rotation with my brown smooth BHs.   
These are UK 9.. 
I am not sure of the last. I will confirm the UK size for you tomorrow evening.. Thank you..
For sale is a BRAND NEW with tags pair of Filson Otter Green 100% Cotton Field Cargo, 29 X 34, $225 Made in USA. Here are the measurements I have to make it easier to determine if these fit you..  Waist: 31" Thigh: 22" Knee: 16.5" Leg opening: 16.5" Inseam: 34" Price: $89 net to me plus 6.99 shipping CONUS USPS priority mail  
I did initially, but a few wears later the leather gave in a little and no discomfort since. 
@FlyingGiraffes I actually think the rolled top would be a lot more comfortable than the cut top due to it not having any sharp edges. I personally like how the cut top looks but if you like the rolled top, you should go for it if that was your only concern..