or Connect

Posts by mogili222

Up for sale is a Gitman Vintage Bros. Charcoal Chambray Oxford button down shirt in Medium. I've worn it a couple times, and it just doesn't fit me. It's a great shirt in very good condition. Shoulders: 19" Chest: 21.5" Sleeve: 25.5" Length: 31" $50 shipped in the US. Paypal only. I'll ship USPS First Class international for $10.  
Not a fan of rawhide...
Here you go..
Here is a another picture..
Truman boots in Amaretto horse hide.. The leather is amazing and the construction is really good..... Ignore the different laces on each boot.. was just trying to see which ones looked best
Couple pictures from today.. I sanded the edges back to natural..
Here is a picture of my pair..  love the boots.. only a little bigger than I how I prefer my boots to fit.. so listing them here for sale or trade for a smaller size..  These are 8.5E UK   Classified listing..   
For sale is a pair of BRAND NEW Crockett & Jones Dundee, brown shell cordovan, 335 last, 8.5E UK   I received these yesterday and the only reason for selling these is that they are a little big on my feet. I prefer my boots a little more snug..    Price: $900 net to me plus shipping.
I did exactly that and ordered 8.5E UK as I am a 9.5D US on the brannock.. still ended up being big.. I think 8E would have been perfect on this last for me..