or Connect

Posts by tobiasfunke

Do you guys put your shoes back in the shoe bags when storing them on your rack (after they've had some time to breathe)?
Are the metal cinch claws a cause for concern when washing cinch pants? I'm mostly concerned about them snagging or damaging the fabric in the washing machine.   I also have a pair in tropical wool that are dry clean only—are there any special instructions I would need to give the dry cleaners regarding the cinch buckle (since tropical wool is fairly thin)?
What's everyone's experience with ordering from J.Crew? I'm guessing their return policy is not as strict, which makes me wonder if there's a good chance of being sent shoes with obvious signs of try-on (creasing, etc).
What fabric is that Andover?
I have a pair of the SS15 Ghurka Shorts in Navy Tropical Wool and I agree with you—awesome fabric, a little thin, but they've held up fine. I actually decided to complete the Khaki Iridescent Suit instead. I've had the Cinch Pants for a while and just picked up the Andover. Should be a nice Summer suit.

Anyone have thoughts on this season's Tropical Wool Suit (Andover + Cinch Pants)? Navy or Grey?
How much longer are the Bamboo tees this time around? The size chart doesn't seem to reflect any changes.
It varies from season to season. This season, they have a drawstring waist and S/M/L sizing. Last season, they had cinch tabs and numbered sizing.