or Connect

Posts by tobiasfunke

My favorite offerings from WvG were during S/S 14 when I became a rewards member. That was popovers, tencel and linen fabrics, and other lightweight shirts—you really killed it that season. I would love to see more of it, including some floral fabrics, but I'm biased since I live in a tropical environment. I also love the unique prints—they're a great alternative to Gitman Vintage for those wanting a better fit and construction.   By the way, any update on the Pinot Noir...
Is the yoke measurement equivalent to the shoulder measurement on the old size charts? I just want to confirm that the shoulders on the overdyes are indeed narrower than the MiUSA shirting..
I think you've gotta ditch the rewards pricing gimmick. It scares off a lot of would-be customers and creates a significant barrier to entry. I'm not talking about the cheapskates looking for some ridiculous deal, I'm talking about people who regularly buy things in the Engineered Garments/Epaulet/Gitman/W+H/etc range. You're essentially selling a shirt for $150, but advertising a price of $300. You're scaring away a lot people that would gladly buy that shirt at...
If I want the closest fit possible to a Small BD, should I go with the 15 or 15.5 dress shirt? Comparing the size charts, it looks like the 15.5 might be the closest—the 15 seems slightly smaller, whereas the 15.5 seems slightly larger.
Does anyone have the waist measurement for the SS15 fatigue shorts? I'm getting different measurements from different size charts—possibly because of the cinch tabs   My waist at the point I wear them measures 33.5". Should I go with a medium or large?
Same fit as the last batch of bamboo tees, or are you referring to the Egyptian Cotton rollnecks?
I'm looking to order my first pair of Epaulet trousers for an upcoming Summer wedding. I'm leaning towards the Driggs cut and was wondering which fabric is better for warm weather:   Washed Duck Canvas: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/driggs-washed-duck-canvas-navy Washed Cotton Twill: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/driggs-washed-cotton-twill-trouser-navy   Also, I noticed a lot of people here cuff their trousers—is that...
Is the Fall knit blazer pre-order dropping today?
I want to get whatever is the closest fit to a Small Before-Dinner. The S/M/L size charts on the site indicate a Small Before-Dinner would fall between a size 39 and 40...is that correct?
The grey knit blazer is awesome. Sized it perfectly at 38 Slim (I'm a Small BD in shirts). The only tailoring that needs to be done is bringing up the sleeves .5-1".   Mauro, given that this is a knit, are there any special considerations that need to made when getting this tailored? Or can I just hand this to a competent tailor and ask them to bring up the sleeves and open the pockets?