or Connect

Posts by tobiasfunke

If I want the closest fit possible to a Small BD, should I go with the 15 or 15.5 dress shirt? Comparing the size charts, it looks like the 15.5 might be the closest—the 15 seems slightly smaller, whereas the 15.5 seems slightly larger.
Does anyone have the waist measurement for the SS15 fatigue shorts? I'm getting different measurements from different size charts—possibly because of the cinch tabs   My waist at the point I wear them measures 33.5". Should I go with a medium or large?
Same fit as the last batch of bamboo tees, or are you referring to the Egyptian Cotton rollnecks?
I'm looking to order my first pair of Epaulet trousers for an upcoming Summer wedding. I'm leaning towards the Driggs cut and was wondering which fabric is better for warm weather:   Washed Duck Canvas: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/driggs-washed-duck-canvas-navy Washed Cotton Twill: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/products/driggs-washed-cotton-twill-trouser-navy   Also, I noticed a lot of people here cuff their trousers—is that...
Is the Fall knit blazer pre-order dropping today?
I want to get whatever is the closest fit to a Small Before-Dinner. The S/M/L size charts on the site indicate a Small Before-Dinner would fall between a size 39 and 40...is that correct?
The grey knit blazer is awesome. Sized it perfectly at 38 Slim (I'm a Small BD in shirts). The only tailoring that needs to be done is bringing up the sleeves .5-1".   Mauro, given that this is a knit, are there any special considerations that need to made when getting this tailored? Or can I just hand this to a competent tailor and ask them to bring up the sleeves and open the pockets?
Should the knit blazer be hung or folded (like other knits)?
I only see the grey.
I've been wearing this shirt since last Summer and it is by far my favorite WvG item. Super lightweight and cool, and honestly, not that see-through. I hate see-through shirts and have no problem with this one. That shirt, along with the Cotton-Linen Popover, Blue Strip Cotton Gauze, and Tencel Plaid are my go-to shirts when it's hot as balls out. I hope you bring back more of these lightweight fabrics (and more popovers in general). Maybe some floral prints too.