or Connect

Posts by jhilla

I mean, don't get me wrong, they aren't the greatest set I've ever seen but I'm certainly not complaining.  I do realize you might also be referring to the fact that you may have opened that up at work with no warning.  Because that's what I did.  Wasn't necessarily expecting full on bewbs.  Still not complaining.
  I also really enjoyed that line.  I don't know about anyone else but I thoroughly enjoy seeing Don lose his mind.  Long time coming.
  If this turns out to be true then this show is on an even higher level of writing than I thought.  Weiner is a genius man.
Red Ovadia and Sons cotton and suede surcingle belt - Size 34   Cotton weave web belt with brown suede fittings at buckle and tail ends.  Silver metal buckle.   Retails for $75, Free Shipping to Continental US.   Measurements Width:  1.25 inches Middle hole punch to buckle point:  33.5 inches Total Length (including buckle):  39 inches
Polo Ralph Lauren 100% Silk Cable Knit Toggle Sweater, Size Small.     Fit is a little closer to a medium.  Worn once, hand washed once.  Ribbing at collar, cuffs, and hem.  3 hefty wooden toggles on front placket.  Open weave so fine for wear in the Spring or Summer nights.   Price includes shipping to Continental US.
Thanks Bengal, I should have figured.  The Llama looks incredible.
  JB, any ID on the maker?  I know Nutcracker's partial to Japanese artisans so my guess would be Fukaya due to the last.  Just curious.
I should add that it's by no means my most expensive suit.  It's just performed admirably.
I guess I'll go ahead and be the first one to say my favorite suit happens to be the one that fits me best.  But that isn't the only reason I like it.     I love that the fabric bounces back and holds a crease very well.  I love the weight of the fabric.  I love that it's a ready to wear jacket and has been going strong for over 5 years with weekly wear (sometimes up to 3 or 4 times a week).  I love the shoulder on it - soft but not unstructured, it also falls right...
This is actually about as restrained as Santo Barilla gets.  I like to call him "Pitti the clown".  Remember this picture?     Must have caught him in between fittings.  In all serious though, I do enjoy the fact he clearly doesn't give a shit.