or Connect

Posts by jhilla

Great write-up.  I'd love to see this stuff in person.
Nailed it.
https://www.google.com/search?q=fred+astaire+button+down&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jsfcUZ-oIbbh4AOXloCoCA&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1239&bih=1313

I doubt it, Don had just given up his spot in Cali for him, which he seems to definitely appreciate.  But I guess it's always a possibility.
  I also thought about this after I watched it for the second time.  My only thought was that since he was moving to Cali, they didn't include him.  Pete also wasn't there and he was heading to Cali as well (although I'm still confused on whether he is going there for personal reasons or with the company - will probably just have to wait and see on that one).
  No, that was the name they decided on after arguing about it for a few minutes in a previous episode, as their own clients didn't even know what to call them.   It stands for Sterling Cooper & Partners, not Sterling Cooper & Price (Don removed).    Also, from interviews with Weiner himself, it's pretty clear that he was trying to make the point that although Don was at his all time peak level creatively, he definitely created absolute havoc for the company on the...
  I enjoyed this season very much.  Will be rewatching it in entirety most likely.
  I'm giving you a hard time as this question is slightly ridiculous.  Wear the shirt in whatever way you're the most comfortable, although I might recommend ditching the undershirt.  Buttons are completely your preference but the lower you go, the more you risk looking like russell brand.  Then again he used to bang Katy Perry, so.
I usually start by putting each arm through those slits on each side of the shirt.  Then I poke my head through the portion with the flappy things attached to it.  This seems to work out most of the time.