or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Wish I had seen that post earlier!
If you have all your other details sorted out, yes.
On rare occasion to cover a position or for long term stocks where I see something with significant potential downside risk. 
I'd go with a solid first. Usually I'd recommend navy as a first suit over grey, but it depends where you work and what you do. There is, of course, nothing wrong with grey.
I agree with you, I could have worded it better. The second trade is completely independent from the first.I held it before and sold it when it hit the $60 range since technically that seemed to be its previous sticking point. It has stuck around there since. There is money in financing and installation of solar, but their push into manufacturing worries me. Frankly given the incredibly low prices of oil stocks currently I would rather put all my money there and wait out...
CMG is a good stock and looks like it's near a technical bottom. It is still trading above street EPS estimates though. That said there are two things:1. It looks like it is near a technical bottom, so now would be a good time to average2. Dollar cost averaging for a trading stock really is just performing a second trade. You already took the 5% loss. The only question for the second trade is do you think you'll make 5% on CMG now faster than you would employing the money...
I have one by my office in Times Square. Always a line out the door. Price is kind of high, a little cheaper than Chipotle. Burgers are good, but never really blew me away. I absolutely love Chipotle and eat it all the time. At about $11 in NYC it isn't cheap, but at least I get a damn good amount of food. Shake Shack not as much, once of the reasons I'd never consider the stock.
I am hoping the increase in shorting is just hedging 
That is a great MTO, sadly with Carmina's restriction on wide orders I can't jump in. Does anyone have experience with how comfortable the basket weave is in warmer weather? I feel like the leather lining would remove some of the loose weave benefits.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR-St-Saint-Crispins-Brown-Leather-Seamless-Back-Wholecut-Shoes-6-5-F-/311365307667?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ACOSI%3AUS%3A1123&nma=true&si=cnhPoWsggLja1p7pM268iA%252FRgqs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557   I got a deal on these...