or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

True, although there was some significant diversion from NAV during the first few down spikes, which did put them on sale relative to their underlying. In other news the market keeps going down...
Agreed with everyone else. I have mine done with Schwab and get free trades for their ETFs.   It is a 401k, I'd highly advise index funds over handpicked stocks.
If that is a studio and depending where downtown I'm guessing from $2,200 to $3,000.  Has anyone ever seen a non LBM Made in Italy jacket by Epaulet? I came across one in my size, but have only seen Southwick and Samuelsohn as manufactures before.
Not where I am lol. Anywhere outside of PATH range is challenging because NJ transit is god awful. LIRR got me where I needed to go 98% of the time and I still thought that wasn't great. NJ Transit is probably more like 75% of the time, no week without incident of serious delays.
I recently moved from NYC to NJ after switching industries. I was blown away with how much space I have now. Apartment came with a walk in closet and a second full closet. Inexplicably my bathroom has a double sink. All this for less than my girlfriend pays for her half of a small ground floor 2 bedroom in Astoria.    That said would rather live in NYC, although at least I can fit all my Epaulet stuff in one room.
The test shoes are fully wearable. My test pair is one of the most comfortable I own and very durable. Antonio allowed modification in style such as a different medallion, brougeing or not and a different color.  I believe there is a difference in the leather used. The standard line and aurum leathers are excellent. I'd rate the test shoe leather as good. It is probably the same standard crust leather but not the primary cuts in the hide if I were to make a guess.  Here is...
They do have android now, it's a great app. GreenFrog this is absolutely true and can be a huge pain, although they are working on changing that. I imagine for the amount you trade the $5 each way commissions don't even factor in relative to execution. I personally may have sub $500 orders either as a part of chipping away at a larger position or in a stock I am not too familiar with, so the commission free makes a noticeable difference to me.
Waiting for pay-day tomorrow before buying more.   If anyone doesn't have Robinhood (commission free trading) here is my referral code: http://    share.robinhood.com/l/77SGHeU1qy   We both get $5 for using it. 
Slow time of year. I ordered my aurum pair around then and that is what he quoted me time wise.​
Cifonelli looks great. Subbing for when I have more cash around.