or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Antonio's website just takes a step longer than most and removes it when you enter your shipping address and credit card number on your first order. Once you have already ordered it will auto deduct VAT on future orders once you log in.  If it doesn't work after that try deleting cookies on your browser.
Sadly I can't fit into the 10UK. Already bid on the current 6.5 one. What else in 6/6.5/7 is in the pipeline?
Why E width and not F :(. 
I'm still waiting to see how the kudu bag came out!
This is investing, does one invest for interest or return? What CVS and Express Scripts do is extremely boring, yet it provides an excellent return for them. The original VRX thesis was that "super major" type companies didn't always make sense in pharma. That a late stage company specializing in commercialization could be far more efficient and profitable than a fully integrated one. The rise of Valeant, Concordia, Mallinkrodt, Endo ect all prove this thesis was valid...
I gift you with inspiration then, although I posted these earlier in the thread too.      
I should have held out another week for the marine goat!   Now I'll need to buy another watch so I have an excuse for an extra strap!
I wear Rain, Inca, Oscar and Soller.  For narrower lasts like Acludia and Forest I size up half a size to 6.5UK. If I can get an extra wide forrest I stay with 6UK. All my shoes from Antonio are 6UK, either with a slightly modified last to accommodate my wide foot or perhaps just a standard wide last.  If it helps I can try take a picture of one of my Carminas and Antonio's shoes side by side, but I am not sure it would show you much. 
Antonio let me know I was mistaken on this.  My first shoe was made on a Kiton last thus the size down. My following shoes were a 6UK base. I wear a 6UK in Carmina, EG and G&G on all the wider lasts. I wear a 6.5UK in St. Crispins or a 6UK in a wide fitting.Edit: Alden Barrie 6.5E or 7D. Park 7E. This is a full size down from my 7US size.
Just bid on those. Would it be bad to turn them into shorts?