or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

That was me. I had really really wanted those last time they were on sale. Left work literally one minute before the announcement. I was very happy to see them reappear.  Mike, Are the rivets up on Medium?
I do tend to add vinegar to mine. Is 2.5 pH the necessary pH? I do appreciate the comments, can't say I'm an accomplished chef. As a second question: is there any issue with me preparing a steak sous vide overnight? My work schedule requires that my food be ready when I wake up so I can quickly box it and take it to work, which would mean a ~8 hour cook time.
 Could one simply make a brine to do the same thing?
If I recall the older models did not have the insignia. 
Process/ Recipes? 
Just an FYI that I'll be putting up my 6 UK Burgundy Museum U-Wings for sale when they arrive if anyone wants them at cost.
I have handled both although only worn Carmina. I would agree that the finishing and leather quality seems higher.
I would love to see an example of you guys using a blow torch to sear a steak.
Custom for sure.
C&A is correct. You just lose access to the Aurum lasts on the standard line. Honestly I don't consider that such a big deal. I am using my non Aurum last modified into the shape I want for my current Aurum project anyway. Antonio has a very good eye for lasts.