or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Interesting, thanks. I do something similar with a lot of my international ETF holdings, although usually on an intra-day scale.   I just haven't been able to get into REITs, other than NLY, lately. I feel like the price across the board is way too high and I don't have enough information to understand how a changing interest rate environment would really hit their books.
Yeah, I picked up something similar off my terminal, but that is very generic. I'll have to do some more research. What made you exit? The high share price?
I saw gains today in TDW and CHK from the increase in oil prices. Debating if I want to hold or sell SCTY.   What's the underlying business of OZM? I have little experience in some of the more exotic financial stocks and have avoided anything but mREITs
Agreed. I believe he is also very flexible in special cases. 
Sad I missed out on those green Vass
He has always met the quoted time. That said the quoted time changes considerably depending on how busy he is and how complex the shoe, so I'd ask up front.
Since your are in NYC is a try on possible?
Can you give anymore details on the suits?
I bought these new over two years ago at the Allen Edmonds store in Boston. They retail for $385 http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF5705_1_40000000001_-1_   I have worn them once to an interview in NYC, but never again since they were too tight. I got the job so they may be good luck, however, I cannot guarantee that these shoes will make your life better, even if they probably will.   Near new condition other than a crease from the first wear. Cool tread...
I'll just throw my personal experience in here.   My harness leather belts have taken more of a beating than any belts I have ever owned and show no sign of any kind of damage. In fact the colorations they have developed look great.   The bridle belts are a single piece, and while not suffering from the same constant abuse as my Scott, they look as good as when I started wearing them other than the natural curve them get from conforming to my body,