or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Yes there is, but it is reasonable. If you just show him the picture he will know, he uses a different name for it. Edit: I found the e-mail and he calls it Catherine leather. Surcharge was below 100 EUR. It is an incredibly durable leather, one of my favorite to wear and very easy to brush back to a shine. He did a really good job with the toe polishing so that they look perfectly formal.
Trial shoes nearly finished, 1 month:    
Hadn't plan to buy anything with this round of FF, but I couldn't pass up that charcoal/white linen windowpane. I love stuff like that for summer.
I'm just at the end of that cycle, so it worked well for me. Now figuring out what to do with my cash.
MC what kind of return do you see? I've had a very good month with 7.3% return on all the money invested but about 14% return per investment (I added in a lot of money later in the month that reduced the return).   Running out of companies to put funds into.
Haha this was one certainly japanese styled.    So what is the thought on the medallion then if I go with the laces?   Also any examples of well done laces?
This is the pattern I had used.     I feel like it embraces the fact that it is a side elastic rather than trying to cover it, which is nice. Normally a lot of the faux laces pair look kind of off, although I'm sure Antonio could fix that.
That has historically been the way I felt too, but stylistically I can't help feel like the open space gives more balance to the overall look, especially with a front medallion. I will consider them for my main pair after I spend some time with the trial pair.
Was actually the Barclay. Image is from somewhere else on SF.       What is everyone's opinion on the fake laces?
Yeah, it was a pair of G&G that I tried on in London that I really liked. The lack of laces does provide a bit of a balancing effect style wise that I think lets more creative design remain slightly more formal looking.