or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Just ordered 3 rusticalf belts. I must be at nearly 15 Equus belts at this point. Given the rotation I expect them to last me for the rest of my life.   I'll share some pictures of my Scott at some point. It has aged really well to bring in a lot of high lights and low lights.
I may have one or two for you since we are such similar sizes.   I have a black pair of black Alden NST in 6.5E that are topied.   I also have a black Allen Edmonds Fifth Ave in 7D that I wore only once.
Ah okay. I was confused as I only saw the jacket in the picture and thought that you had perhaps listed two items under the same listing.   Any pictures of the pants?
Included?
Oh many got so many new pairs of pants today... I think I picked up four or five by the end.   Edit: Pictures of the ones I managed to get: Copper Irish Linen http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0184/4436/products/waltcopperlinen_1024x1024.jpg?v=1434565724 Navy Flannel: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0184/4436/products/Walt_Navy_Flannel_Fit_bdec273c-2356-4edf-9b4a-c4758e604561_1024x1024.jpg?v=1434567029 Navy Linen:...
What pants are you referring to on the main page?
Right, solid explanation, thanks. I'm curious particularly about the nature of the inverse ETFs/ETNs. Contago in the inverse funds effectively generates positive alpha which is what makes them attractive. I am a little fuzzy on the risks associated with the different durations (short, medium and long term VIX) and what is driving each of those. We have had some pretty low VIX numbers in the last few years which I don't expect to continue, so I want to understand what an...
I almost always use some kind of sugar for browning my steaks post sous-vide. Usually a little honey, balsamic reduction or molasses creates a really nice crust. Works well with chicken too.
Just trying to get a deeper understanding of them and what impacts the price. From what I've seen so far one is profiting off the contago long term but there are massive draw downs. I'm curious where to get in and where to get out.
Does anyone know anything about the vol and inverse vol ETFs?