or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

No. UK interviews are honestly weird. It was a massive help at US interviews where even if they don't ask purely technical questions deep market knowledge is a must. Also the cultural understanding and experience one gets from truly studying at an international school has been very helpful dealing with international teams. But really, you will never have another time in your life that you can just live in another part of the world and interact the way you do at B-School....
Some specialty jobs will. You stand the chance to make good connections as well. I know a handful of people who went to a hedge fund after getting their Imperial MFE. That said, does your average corporate care? Not really. Maybe you can argue it in place of needing an MBA in the future, maybe not. On a personal level I think my masters has given me a huge edge over a lot of my peers when it comes to domain knowledge, but that doesn't really translate into much tangible...
Depends on the school and the location. I am a big fan of MSc/MFE level degrees, although they don't have the salary bump you find with an MBA.
I got a lot of purple pocket squares and some pirate corgi socks if anyone is looking to trade!
 Basically you pay a bank fee (25 in the case above), but also they build in another fee by giving you a rate far worse than the market rate. So the $670 is higher than 402 GBP should have been in USD because of this.If you use a credit card for a wire you pay an additional fee because it is classed as a "cash advance" rather than a standard purchase I believe. That is why Iiked Trasnfer Wise in the first place. They give you a rate close to the mid market and they are...
 Just an FYI I use transfer wise. They give you a rate within ~1% of spot rather than ~5% I paid, even with Chase Private Client rates. If you use my URL the first transfer is free https://transferwise.com/u/b549a6 In full disclosure they give a financial incentive for something like each 6 people that sign up. I won't post this again because it would be advertising for them, but it has pushed down the extra costs when purchasing from Antonio a lot. I also hated nothing...
I appreciated you posting up the pictures last time. Really amazing shoe. Unfortunately I have one just like it from Antonio Meccariello
 I originally meant for marinating before sous vide, but I actually tried putting a little in with oil for the cooking itself. Turned out surprisingly well using a white balsamic. It softened the steak but didn't turn it to mush and added a lot of great flavor.  The other thing I experimented with was when searing at the end adding a small dot of molasses. The sugar hardens very quickly and creates a nice crust.
How come? Acidity?
Nope. Been clear every time.