or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Do you guys have a London location, or just ship from there?
UMD is a solid school, and shared a dean with my masters program, but other than the rankings and one person I know who went there I know little about it. A recruiter in DC will certainly prioritize GWU and then AU, even if the rankings are better.   Distance plays a really big role in these things too. Despite going to arguably the best school in London, many of the MBAs and MScs have had no success in getting jobs through the general application pools in the...
While you have had a bad experience, it seems to be to be much less serve than what I have experienced with Meermin :). No nails coming through your floor bed or stiching ripping at the back, not to discount the problems you have. Also that was an MTO, where as I was referring to the RTW premium.
If you have a social life during the only week of sunshine London will probably see this year ;).
Agreeing with your whole statement, I find this point really interesting. In particular it is hard to describe, but there is certainly ease of use for the owner. My LM Meermin's require many trips to the cobbler and my classic line pair have their own troubles. My Carminas, while not hand welted, have virtually no trouble. It is completely in line with what you're saying about the making caring, because Carmina clearly puts more effort into QC than Meermin.It boils down to...
Posting here so I can find this one day when I can actually afford one :)
Your ROI will be higher with the lower tuition, so that makes it a strong option.   In reality school name only matters enough to get you through the door. I am not sure if any of those schools are targets for the top tier, so you are probably on a relatively level (and shitty) playing field trying to get into MBB from them.   My friend from AU law just landed an internship at the Treasury, so it's really up to the individual students. She does also say that the law...
Can you please take extensive pictures for those of us overseas at the moment? Thanks!
Yes very true, and I agree with everything else you have said. You were, in fact, the person who first explained hand welting to me. Would I ever notice the difference otherwise? Probably not for years until my shoes were in need of repair, if even then. I agree to the perspective of the working man. The problem is that the world changed (especially when you added over two billion to the global labor force). Things had to change. Looking at Germany what America needed to...
As someone with two business degrees, I can't really agree with that (and I usually tend to agree with you). A major portion of both degrees was dedicated to the study of people, their needs and strong people processes within a firm. You may see a lot of this, but it is not a human attitude rather than a business one. Particularly in the US many circles of business people are unhappy with lack of skill retention domestically. It has made us very uncompetitive. Much of this...