or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

I am hoping the increase in shorting is just hedging 
That is a great MTO, sadly with Carmina's restriction on wide orders I can't jump in. Does anyone have experience with how comfortable the basket weave is in warmer weather? I feel like the leather lining would remove some of the loose weave benefits.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR-St-Saint-Crispins-Brown-Leather-Seamless-Back-Wholecut-Shoes-6-5-F-/311365307667?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ACOSI%3AUS%3A1123&nma=true&si=cnhPoWsggLja1p7pM268iA%252FRgqs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557   I got a deal on these...
Very nice. How much is shipping?
Yes I asked for that, but I also really like the 3 panel style on the original. Worn under properly fitting pants you actually cannot see that the side gussets and I believe when the extra panel is added the slop changes slightly making them barely visible.
I am excited to see the gators in real shots. The brown pair turned out amazingly (it was the white test shoe next to my blue ones in a previous photo I posted). If my lazyman pair keep exceeding my expectations for comfort as much as they have been I will need a whole range of colors! Also Antonio does seem to be extra busy lately, but has gotten back to me in a reasonable time frame.
Very nice, I think he watches the thread and tries to mess with us ;).
Yeah, when you consider how cheap Carmina has gotten due to the fall of the Euro it is very hard to compete as a US brand. That said, Allen Edmonds is very wise for the special treatment they give SF customers. They tend to realize their value as  brand ambassadors compared to simply the values of their direct sales.
Don't worry, same on my end yesterday. Bought some of my favorites near the end of the day.  PG- My models seem to think there is small growth possible, predicting no earnings surprise.  RDS- It sees significant upside and predicts small EPS positive surprise. 
That would be very cool and I have no doubt he could do it.