or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

What is the process to order from Rakuten? It seems that many sellers don't list international shipping rates.
While not that relevant, I was in the actual Brixton this weekend. Thought it was cool to see the place the boots were named after.
Lusterous fine white is a good fabric to start. It breaks in well and is all around pretty comfortable and not too wrinkle prone IMO.
Beautiful shoes. Let me know if you are ever in express need of cash, as these are way out of my budget! :)
Financial Services. I don't earn that much (relatively), but I am efficient in what I buy and spend on. My only big personal expenses are shoes, ties and tea :).
The suits are getting very nice. Also contrary to some of the opinions I liked the shoes that were posted.
Does anyone find that the arch support on the Hiro is insanely high? I tend to think I have pretty high arches, but I can't tell if its the last or a defective pair. Im debating removing the pads and replacing with a rubber insole.
Yup.
Have any better pictures of the flecked sports coat? Also pictures of damage?
Luxire oxfords are pretty hard to beat, but PC's are just as good. The higher end oxfords are amazing.