or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Yup. My last pair was Aurum lasted. These were a Japanese last he modified that he thought would fit my foot well (wide forefoot with a standard heel). You can see the difference between the two below.
Guess he is working on a Saturday. Picture of how the above single monks came out:    
Guess I'll share my latest project. Just a simple single monk for work in the summer.  
I think you may be richer than I am :).
Everything Antonio has made for me has always come out brilliantly, so I look forward to seeing yours. Mind if I ask what the Carpincho up charge was?
About what time?
You're over thinking it :). My MSc program had prep work too. Pretty much basic and useless stuff given to you in order to have common ground and something to discuss when the course starts or if there is a history of students not being prepared for the course work. Usually the former.  Most people don't take it too seriously.
Just calculate it as an potential ROI for each. Your network will be the biggest takeaway after you graduate. Look at what industries the alumni are in and which most closely aligned with what you want to do.
God help you if you ever come to New York.   Unipair those Cordovan shoes are beautiful.
Can you let us if you have something with a slightly bigger flaw? I know my dad would love one, but damages anything nice I give him. Ordered three belts from the sale, my poor wallet :).