or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Antonio is a good judge so it should be fine, unless you have specific issues you need addressed. My feet are wide and my little toe sticks out more than average but my heel is is not wide, which Antonio accounts for on all my shoes.  All my shoes are actually now based off the rounded last of the Tan pair I had made since it fits so well. No test shoes are needed size wise, but I had one done last because of the new last shape.
Generally no, you just need one. That said, if you alter the last you may want one. Since I altered the toe shape and had no idea how it would work I out I requested one on my previous shoe.
Toe Chisel. My last two shoes have been modified lasts. 
Mike, I think you may have missed my last post, but when will Rudys be coming in from the last EFF round?
Yes he does an excellent job with them. Especially lately with his Aurum lasts.  I was very demanding with this last one though, happy how it turned out from the pictures. 
In the end I went no laces and no medallion to show off the texture of the leather.  I also really like the way my test pair looks with no laces. That said, from what I have seen of examples Antionio does a better job with the laces than most. 
Progress on my pair:
Mike, what is the status on Rudy EFF pants from the last round?