or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Agreed. The lower prices are the premium for that risk. I like BP.
I have been doing the opposite. The majors are valued as if oil prices are much higher than they are. Sure that is fair given their safety (if Exxon can't produce at these prices then who can, so they will go up before the company could ever go under), but it really limits the upside and I think there could be stagnation for a while as prices just sit.  Instead I am pushing cash into the riskier ones. If oil goes up soon I can always sell some of the early gains and put it...
I agree with this. My first pair was like a well fitting RTW, the second pair then fit very very well and by the third pair they felt bespoke. My newest test pair is more comfortable than I thought a shoe could be. So there is continual improvement. That said I ordered a long time ago when Antonio was just starting to take online orders, so the process was a little tougher. Many of those issues have been worked out and the first shoe will fit more like my second pair.
Yeah I have so much oil and am taking so much in the way of paper losses. I went in knowing that and have made some really good trades, still sucks to see your account shrink so much in value.
Bleeding so much through CHK. Don't mind holding it for the long term, but ruining my return numbers.
The laces on those are excellent. Only maker I have seen where they don't look like fake laces.  As for the longevity, I haven't had my test pair that long, but I wear them really often and haven't felt the elastic loosen at all. I also have a high instep. They are made to be very tight on the instep with the elastic providing only a tiny bit of give, so much so that I need a shoe horn to get them on. I can't imagine even if the fabric was fully relaxed that it would be a...
Execution is okay. Sometimes I get executed well above bid/ask and ocasionally even in my favor.  I don't think you can run an IRA through it yet. Overall pretty happy with it other than it not being available on Android to the public yet. Free trading allows me to make small trades that I otherwise wouldn't bother with and also to constantly adjust my positions. I use Thomson Reuters Eikon for all my market data though, so I'm only executing through it.
Looking forward to pictures. Seemed really unique. 
Who swiped that mink cargo sale pair? Would love to see those in action.
Very tough looking shoes. Came out great.