or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Hey Steve, 80% for curiosity sakes but 20% temptation what is the price on the 6UK pair?
Thanks Steve! Although as long as you keep us informed it's no worry for me. Look forward to seeing how they come out.
Ah right you mentioned that. A classmate of mine had went there for undergrad. The Dean of Imperial's business school also used to be the Dean there.That made me laugh. I used to pass by Regents Park all the time when working a side job as a tutor. Pretty enough buildings.
Yeah I've never understood firms that do that honestly unless it's for strong alumni relations reasons or being too small to deploy to multiple schools in an area. I've honestly only met a handful of LBS alumni. I'm in financial services in NYC at the moment. On the record I never recommend people try cross-channel recruiting, companies are just not set up to handle many overseas applicants due to the different recruiting dates and school recognition. The US is...
A fast track and salary bump along with no need for an MBA for advancement. Worth it, but Imperial doesn't have the finance connections that LSE does. Even LBS doesn't match LSE in pure finance. Honestly an MSc is a strange beast. Some of my cohort ended up at the post MBA level. Others ended up entry level, occasionally at the same companies they had interviewed with before the MSc. I am sure if you were determined enough you would have had no problem getting the same...
That made me laugh.
I love that design. I actually really like the high lacing. This just isn't something you see every day.
Is it possible to see some more pictures of this model?   http://unipair.com/stefano-bemer-5310/
I have a feeling LBS and the UK market are different than the US market. LBS is a very good school though. Although a lot of my friends have MBAs (including from NYU Stern), I'm hoping my MSc and a CFA will get me through without needing to go back for an MBA. I know in my case my MSc network and  international exposure were excellent for me although it initially netted absolutely no salary increase. An MSc is a really great option IMO. I finished my degree a year early...
I am very excited to see that when it is finished.