or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Lol
Keep in mind H1B isn't only for Tech. My family came over to the USA on an H1B.    The program could certainly use some streamlining and changes in many aspects, but immigrants are essential in many industries to supplement a lack of domestically produced skilled labor. 
I think you also tried to put me in jail ;). 
Realistically I've only ever been in one meeting where the number of PhDs in a firm has come up and it was a scientific consultancy.  If you have an MBA and JD I struggle to think of something you aren't qualified for unless you're looking for new connections or a very specific field. 
To be honest I do not remember. If you send Antonio the picture he will though.  They are one of my favorite pairs of summer shoes. 
Blue pair is a test shoe, second is an Aurum. Antonio can quote on current prices.  Keep in mind that I designed them so it doesn't reflect house style ;). The goal of that picture though was simply to show creasing performance, so it was taken from a 90 degree angle. The in person beauty of the toe design is lost because of the angle, the mirror polish and lack of camera quality.    They are based off of a more typical Japanese style which does tend to be shorter than...
Maybe a good way to offset some bond exposure in my conservative portfolio.
You should ask him on this one. The test shoe will come first, then you can probably have the second two shipped together. Not sure if the savings will be worth it on shipping. 
Yes I have. He quotes you accurate times depending on his workload and sets expectations, so if he is saying 5 months I'd expect that.  Not to be dramatic, but the craftmanship was some of the best I've ever seen. The waist is beautiful, incredibly sculpted. The depth of color and finish is great. Antonio's house style really comes through. You won't get the extreme "this is art and not to be worn" level of finishing you see on bespoke G&G or some of the Japanese makers,...
Good points.  I think we are in for only one or maybe two raises though.