or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Hmm, some interesting questions. I'd recommend Lords of Strategy to read to understand how the industry emerged and got to where it is today. There is another, if very dry, book called Strategy Safari that explains where the schools of strategy are today. Data wise there are a lot of major and niche data providers depending on the industry. Really at a middle management level a lot of it would come down to the case practice you would do in your MBA. If you can find a...
Just ordered! I'm eyeing that french terry hoody too.
Can you explain the benefits of butterfly vs half?
I know all these places because of Hulu's Fugget About It original series :).
I notice the deerskin gloves listed as XS rather than S even though their a 7.5. Why is that?
Mine were similar FYI. Within a month they were perfect.
Hey Steve, 80% for curiosity sakes but 20% temptation what is the price on the 6UK pair?
Thanks Steve! Although as long as you keep us informed it's no worry for me. Look forward to seeing how they come out.
Ah right you mentioned that. A classmate of mine had went there for undergrad. The Dean of Imperial's business school also used to be the Dean there.That made me laugh. I used to pass by Regents Park all the time when working a side job as a tutor. Pretty enough buildings.
Yeah I've never understood firms that do that honestly unless it's for strong alumni relations reasons or being too small to deploy to multiple schools in an area. I've honestly only met a handful of LBS alumni. I'm in financial services in NYC at the moment. On the record I never recommend people try cross-channel recruiting, companies are just not set up to handle many overseas applicants due to the different recruiting dates and school recognition. The US is...