or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Can you PM me when those come in? Thanks.
Just saw I got a refund on a pair of Walts I had ordered. Does that mean they got sold out and the refund is automatic?
What would you recommend for a white or blue shirt for the summer? I don't want to die on the subway in NYC.
Just an FYI I find the Carmina commando to not be that strong rubber wise. Bits break off pretty easily compared to my Aldens. Only thing about Carmina I've ever not enjoyed.
In that case it is simply that the welt on the newest one is much narrower. This lends itself well to the shape of the shoe where as the bigger welt does not.   Simply tell him you want the welt trimmed very thin and you will get the first shoe.
Great. Can you PM me the process to go about that?
If I were to send you guys a shirt could you copy it exactly?
    From the blog: http://meccariello-calzoleria.tumblr.com/   Frustrating, because it makes me want a pair. The effect is gorgeous.   Also nice shoes grc1. I'll recognize them around London.
Not bad.
I have. A good seller generally although expect the shoes to have a few problems potentially not mentioned. At that price they are good for a beater shoe. In reality though I find my $80 Geox shoes are far more comfortable and I wear them far more often than my slightly better looking $120 (Plus shipping) meermins.