or Connect

Posts by MSchapiro

Saw that too. No Carminas for me for a while...
Haha yeah I get that, but it actually wasn't meant as a day trade. I think there is real takeover potential. I just would have taken my profits nearly immediately since my target price was around $100. I think the market is legitimately pricing down oil and commodities, but I think for one willing to hold the risk there is a lot of reward built in now if things improve.
Anyone else seem the instagram of the mountain ram galway? I really want one.   Edit:
Would have bought in the 70s and sold today probably around 108 :). 
Man I really wanted to get into Glencore, but buying their shares is a bit of a pain and I couldn't shift cash around accounts fast enough, Would have been a crazy gain.
Very nice jacket.
I mean, where else are people going to put their money?
I've never seen an issue giving referral links because people here receive the benefit of a free transfer and I'm not actively promoting. That said if it's against SF rules, no problem taking it down.
My referal code: https://transferwise.com/u/b549a6   It gives you a free transfer too.
I gave it a few pages back with a referral code :). Gives you a better rate than the bank. Much better than chase private client.