or Connect

Posts by andrewkappa

hello, Are these still available? Does the price include shipping? I will traveling the next few days but will try to be around a computer. Thanks,
300 shipped CONUS   Jonathan A Logan Style # 2006 Italian Calfskin “Death Sentence” Leather Jacket Slim Size 38R (see measurements below) Black Retail $800 Featured on Matt O’ Leary and Garret Hedlund in Death Sentence (Same exact model only in black) [/CENTER] measurements (taken off of actual jacket lying flat buttoned) Chest (armpit to armpit): 19 inches Sleeve Length (from shoulder seam to cuff): 25.5 inches Back length (from base of...
PRICE DROP 220-->200-->180-->170-->150   offers also welcome but low ballers will be ignored     New Opening Ceremony Double Breasted Trench Coat. Black polymid/polyester shell, removable gray wool lining. Cool details and finishing. Would make a nice spring coat. Selling at a big discount.    Coat is great quality and definately weather proof for rain, snow, etc.   Paypal Only   Size Small. Actual measurements are:  shoulders 17.75 chest...
Bought this a little while ago but realized its not really my style so looking to get back what I paid. 200 shipped! I can personally attest to the quality of the coat. Will literally last decades.   original listing http://www.styleforum.net/t/273263/gorgeous-sawyer-of-napa-shearling-coat-sz-l-c-40-full-shearling-incl-sleeves
Measurements: Shoulders : 19" Chest (pit to pit): 20.5 Sleeves: 24.75 Length: 31.25 Pants: Waist: 34 Inseam: 30.5 with about 2-2.5 inch to let out of hem
Just bought this off another forum member and unfortunately does not fit. For reference I am a 38S and was hoping that it would work out. Quality of the suit is amazing (what I expected from Burberry MTM suit) and is great for both work and more casual environment.   Suit is excellent condition and has been cared for perfectly by original seller. Just tried on once before stored in garment bag.   original listing is here:...
Just bought this off another forum member and unfortunately does not fit. For reference I am a 38S and was hoping that it would work out. Quality of the suit is amazing (what I expected from Burberry MTM suit) and is great for both work and more casual environment.   Suit is excellent condition and has been cared for perfectly by original seller. Just tried on once before stored in garment bag.   original listing is here:...