or Connect

Posts by colindn

my original order is on that list, and it (rightly) indicates that the spot was sold to another user. but as far as I know, that jacket was already shipped and received. am waiting for confirmation from the buyer.
Looking to buy navy moleskin bedford - size large.
As the titles says, looking for the bedford moleskin in navy. size large. PM me if you have one you might be willing to let go
Selling a small TOJ wallet. Never used. Looking for what I paid ($130 US). Shipped from Canada. Pics http://imgur.com/a/jDtvM
Both sold
Full leather is sold
Selling my spot in the TOJ queue    Have a TOJ0 and full leather pending (Lamb CWU-45, but you can change it to any full leather you want) both ordered in August 2013   Just looking to recoup their original cost ($380 for the TOJ0 and $780 for the full leather)   PM me if interested.
Selling my spot in the TOJ queue    Have a TOJ0 and full leather pending (Lamb CWU-45, but you can change it to any full leather you want) both ordered in August 2013   Just looking to recoup their original cost ($380 for the TOJ0 and $780 for the full leather)   PM me if interested
Much appreciated.Charly confirmed the spots can be sold, with the above proviso. And as far as I know, you can change the order as you see fit (I.e. my order is for a black lamb CWU-45 but you could change it to moto in a different leather or whatever you want)Anyone looking for a full leather get at me.
So the TOJ crew is fine with us selling our "spots" in line?   Sent Charly an email to confirm. But I have a TOJ0 and black calf CWU-45 that I ordered in August 2013. If someone wants to take my spot, PM me.