or Connect

Posts by colindn

Both sold
Full leather is sold
Selling my spot in the TOJ queue    Have a TOJ0 and full leather pending (Lamb CWU-45, but you can change it to any full leather you want) both ordered in August 2013   Just looking to recoup their original cost ($380 for the TOJ0 and $780 for the full leather)   PM me if interested.
Selling my spot in the TOJ queue    Have a TOJ0 and full leather pending (Lamb CWU-45, but you can change it to any full leather you want) both ordered in August 2013   Just looking to recoup their original cost ($380 for the TOJ0 and $780 for the full leather)   PM me if interested
Much appreciated.Charly confirmed the spots can be sold, with the above proviso. And as far as I know, you can change the order as you see fit (I.e. my order is for a black lamb CWU-45 but you could change it to moto in a different leather or whatever you want)Anyone looking for a full leather get at me.
So the TOJ crew is fine with us selling our "spots" in line?   Sent Charly an email to confirm. But I have a TOJ0 and black calf CWU-45 that I ordered in August 2013. If someone wants to take my spot, PM me. 
I'm in for dots.
Moo - what's the jacket in your last fit?
Wings + Horns does a couple of washed versions in their slim and straight cuts. Just picked up the worker wash myself and quite like them. Happen to be on sale at Roden Gray at the moment as well.   http://rodengray.com/shop/Wings-Horns-men.html
Much appreciated, thanks guys.    And yes, UPS is always a swift kick in the balls when it arrives. Really glad they give you the USPS option.