or Connect

Posts by VJAYEYE

Got my vegetable dyed shirt a few weeks ago. All I can say if you're on the fence do it. OL is now my favorite brand for shirts. This thread needs more love. I'll try to post pics soon. Any try on the olive bomber in sz 50 and 52 and can comment on the size difference? I'm needimg help. Thanks!
Did you try out yht IH 301's yet?
Anyone have the patchwork shirt from this season and can comment on the hand/quality of it? Also, how's that quilted shirt? Thanks
Can someone tell me the fit difference between 50's shirts vs 40's shirt? Thanks.
Nice OL shirt. Can't find that in stock anywhere.
Can't find olive bomber in sz 50.... On another note, anyone handled the vegetable dyed button down from this season?
Imaozedong right on. I live in Austin so I was wondering about how practical it would be here too. Just been searching for a versatile jacket....
What's up peeps. Anyone have or dealt with this season's boiled wool shirt jacket in terms of quality and fit? Thanks.
Damn you Boned!!! My sweatshirt!
^^^ looks stellar. Been eyeing it indeed. Is the shell waterproof? I'm the same height but 170lbs so not sure on medium or large.