or Connect

Posts by aitchjay

Finealta dress cargo trousers in navy, size 32 (the photo makes them looks brighter and more saturated than they are). Preowned but in excellent condition. Hemmed at 28" with 1.25" cuffs. Details on these from the company here. Asking for $100 shipped.   Levi's 511 Skinny Commuter jeans in khaki, size 33. I believe this color is no longer available. Preowned but only worn about 5 times. I don't bike often enough to keep these. Details here. Asking for $50...
I've owned this for about a year--originally purchased on eBay--and wore it through last winter. It's in excellent condition but may need re-waxing. I'm honestly not sure, but it's been a year, so re-waxing it might be a good idea. Selling mostly because I don't wear it often enough to justify owning it.   Asking for $230 shipped.
I wore these for about 6 months until I grew out of them--thighs getting too big, with muscles and stuff, you know. They have not been washed and are still very dark; the last photo shows the color best.   I had my tailor hem them at 30"--not chain-stitched. Here are the measurements: waist 17", thigh 10", knee 8", leg opening 7.25"   Asking for $110 shipped but am open to offers.