or Connect

Posts by Lionheart Biker

Riding a motorcycle is a lot of fun. I´ve been riding for over 4 years and it´s one the best purchases I´ve made. Even though I live in a very windy city and winter gets a bit cold (very little snow, fortunately) it´s the best way to get around. Just seeing a 20 line car waiting at the traffic light and riding all the way to the front makes it worth it.
and how do most people in the world usually dress?
From Hlorenzo´s IG.  
I like it. Wish it were longer, though.
I went to the movies to see "The Battle of the Five Armies", and I shouldn´t have spent any money. I hadn´t been that dissapointed with the first two, but this one was such a crap fest. No matter how many battles and "epicness" they tried to pull off, it just didn´t work. It was boring as hell, even the last half with everyone going HAM on (pretty much) everyone. And seeing how bad this last one was made me realize that the the other were barely decent, if that.
I went to the movies to see "The Battle of the Five Armies", and I shouldn´t have spent any money. I hadn´t been that dissapointed with the first two, but this one was such a crap fest. No matter how many battles and "epicness" they tried to pull off, it just didn´t work. It was boring as hell, even the last half with everyone going HAM on (pretty much) everyone. And seeing how bad this last one was made me realize that the the other were barely decent, if that.
There´s too much stacking for me, but you´re in the right direction with this pair.
Is Pink Pantser actually Michael Fassbender??   Aux, that´s a great coat and backpack.

Chet, I really like that. I´m finding your latest fits to be very soothing to look at. Your knit choice is always on point. I too am a wallabees detractor, so I´d prefer something else there. Still very nice.   Benes, did you hurt  your chin or is that part of the photoshop/face blurring? Don´t mean to be insensitive if it´s the former.