or Connect

Posts by Lionheart Biker

Mass suicide ensues.
This looks rather interesting. I´m sure there´ll be some great contributions.
No. Hoverboards tend to hover, that has wheels. 
[[SPOILER]] .
The Old Hunters Bloodborne DLC is punishing, as expected, but full of fantastic new places and some really horrendous beasts. And a bevy of new weapons to slay them. 
I´m playing on Normal and it hasn´t been a picnic. On one quest I died like 15 times trying to kill a bunch of ghouls inside a fucking building. But the world is so vast that it allows you to level up before going to any mission that might be too hard,
Can´t wait to see Rais in the upcoming Maze Runner/Blade Runner mashup movie "Blaze Runner". 
I´ve played quite a bit today and I did run into some bugs but nothing major. One weird thing is the subtitles didn´t load during an initial mission. First time in the Fallout universe and I´m having a blast.... Game is scary at times, like some of those Ghouls lunging at you. Most creatures go from a regular speed to sudden, really fast movements to attack you.
Gotta be the first to Instagram the new cops, right?      
You gotta forego some common sense when you watch TWD. I really like the show, have never turned into a hater but it´s easy  to spot the stupidity with many deaths. Specially in ep 3, that one was full of those.