or Connect

Posts by Lionheart Biker

I´ve put in quite a few hours. I like doing side missions and encounters on my own but prefer to matchmake to main missions on hard. That´s a lot of fun and it gets quite challenging.
Sony has always been on board with cross platform play. Xbox has finally decided to join. The more people to play with, the better.
the murdering of human lives has now got to her? At least partly, because she was playing coy at first, making them think she´s a weakling when she had a plan all along. But at the end she really didn´t wanna kill that woman, yet she was eventually forced to.  I really liked what she and Maggie did to the final group that came in, that was seriously fucked up. 
 Considering this is how a ps4 game looks like, I wouldn´t mind that.o https://giant.gfycat.com/GiftedFlawlessAmericanratsnake.gif  I´ve been checking out Tom Holland´s instagram and the kid has some really cool vids of him doing a lot of sick flips. He has the look of a young Peter, he´s putting a lot of effor towards the role, not by just putting muscle but he can actually do a few of the things spidey does. 
I feel like I could finD something to whine about spidey´s suit, the voice, this and that, but I don´t fucking care. Spiderman is finally part of the MCU!!!!!!!!!
I don´t want Daryl to go. I don´t care he´s there for fanservice. Have Abraham meet Lucille.
I was disappointed by some aspects of MGS V´s story but the game plays like no other game ever for me, so I forgive it for the poor pacing of the story. It stills sucks because it´s very interesting what Skull face was trying to do, but choosing to use less cutscenes and leave so much info on the cassete tapes is what hurt the narrative of the story. I also didn´t like the ending, not that it wasn´t a great surprise, but realizing what the ending reveals just left me...
 I haven´t ordered in a couple years from them but I they sent all the stuff I bought in very nice boxes. A bit too much stuff inside but that´s the usually the case with these sites. 
I´m glad that whole bloodline is gone. From abuser father, to Jessie the tease, Ron the cowardly psycho and Sam, who is just the fucking worst, they all had it coming.   And I could really go without having to watch Glenn in those situations again. You fake killed him once already, now stop it. 
 I thought he was levitating, and I feel like the pants caused me to think that.