or Connect

Posts by Lionheart Biker

Ankles? Dude gonna need a hip replacemente after that.
Thanks, C4est. Í´ll hit you up by email.
Except when the console is big a has a power brick, like the X1. I have it alonside my ps4 and the former looks like a VCR while the latter is noticeably smaller. I´m not sure about the Wii U´s size.
Who can I pm to enquire about a purchase? Thanks.
I´m freaking out over all the cool stuff you´ve got... I wish the JJVE oversized tee wasn´t sold out..
THe new Xenoblade is the reason I might get a Wii U this year. I have to play that game. Been drooling over trailers for quite some time.
wormwood in what seems to be a sort of medieval Silent hill like place... or the forbidden woods in Bloodborne, as Synth pointed out.
^Indeed         Also, I´m disappointed in this thread and its people. Drew posts something and barely a few come out to post something. I come here for entertainment and now you´ve ruined it!!! May you all burn in hell along with your jackets.  
So what did we learn from that last fight?? You DO NOT use spears in close quarters... One would think these fools were expert at fighting. Still, greyworm held his own and stuck it out til the end. I´m sure he´s fine, wounded but fine. And he´ll get a visit from Melysandre because apparentely D&D are trying to make it a thing, at least since last season. Ser Barristan is clearly gone unless we don´t believe the preview for ep 5. A shame, Danny needed someone with...
 You say you are aiming for something less masculine, that you might show up with eyeliner and dye your hair a bit yet you post something along the lines of a basic starter outfit with the hoodie, dangling belt (which is really bad to me). What is the connection between trying out a more feminine silhouette with that fit? It´s so far apart going from a long tee and more delicate lines to this outfit.