or Connect

Posts by Lionheart Biker

Synth knows what´s up by unbuttoning that bottom button.    ps: so dapper. 
 It´s basically that, people buying stuff and not "caring" about the designer, construction process, fabrics, etc What he says there is that there is a sort of entrance point to selling, at least in SZ. You need to make a certain amount of posts (and if they feel you´re just speed posting, trying to get you post count up to perhaps start selling) you get warnings and/or your posts get deleted. So people need to engage in a discussion, or try to at least, before being able...
Spidey appears to be the best one to date, at least to the critics. All is well in the world. That´s all I need it to know. 
Man, you just hit the nail. The characters suck, you really have no one to side with, they´re all boring and/or dumb. This season premiere was boring as fuck... The silver lining is that it looks like something IS gonna happen next week. I mean, it can´t get more dull than this. 
Michonnes is like Andrea to Rick in the comics. She can´t go. They just can´t be such dicks to him. First Laurie, then Blonde what´s her face, now a third one? Nah. 
I´m sure you´ve all seen by now the famous "Sad Affleck" video. Well, I have found the best one so far   https://twitter.com/DarkSoulsGame/status/718124482561318912
So many dudes crying on twitter because a girl is at the front of another Star Wars movie... smh. Like we haven´t had enough pasty white dudes leading films to last for all eternity.
I´m too invested  by now. I still like it a lot. This was fucking bullshit, but Negan´s season could be awesome so I´ll keep watching.... Still can´t believe we have to wait 6 months to know. Glenn and Daryl would make the most impact but by now they´d be too obvious. Michonne would really impact on Rick, but are you really gonna kill a 3rd love interest for him? The only one who might have some sort of impact (besides glenn and daryl) is Abraham. No one would care if...
Now you TOO can look like a Prince on the lam... or like his funny friend.    https://roen-ff15.com/en/html/
Roach can be the fucking worst at times. Getting stuck, spawning wherever the fuck he wants. And some of the glitches I´ve seen are hilarious.