or Connect

Posts by Lionheart Biker

I went to the movies to see "The Battle of the Five Armies", and I shouldn´t have spent any money. I hadn´t been that dissapointed with the first two, but this one was such a crap fest. No matter how many battles and "epicness" they tried to pull off, it just didn´t work. It was boring as hell, even the last half with everyone going HAM on (pretty much) everyone. And seeing how bad this last one was made me realize that the the other were barely decent, if that.
I went to the movies to see "The Battle of the Five Armies", and I shouldn´t have spent any money. I hadn´t been that dissapointed with the first two, but this one was such a crap fest. No matter how many battles and "epicness" they tried to pull off, it just didn´t work. It was boring as hell, even the last half with everyone going HAM on (pretty much) everyone. And seeing how bad this last one was made me realize that the the other were barely decent, if that.
There´s too much stacking for me, but you´re in the right direction with this pair.
Is Pink Pantser actually Michael Fassbender??   Aux, that´s a great coat and backpack.

Chet, I really like that. I´m finding your latest fits to be very soothing to look at. Your knit choice is always on point. I too am a wallabees detractor, so I´d prefer something else there. Still very nice.   Benes, did you hurt  your chin or is that part of the photoshop/face blurring? Don´t mean to be insensitive if it´s the former.
THe new rickadidas are in the $700 (expected) to $1500 (crazy) range. At least crazy price for a collab. How much will depend on model and material choice. I reckon the sock boots will be $1.5k
Yes, I feel like your eyes are immediately drawn to the kicks since they´re huge (and white). Maybe all black Geos would make it less striking.
Basics aside, it´s all gone up very fast. Some leathers are 4-5k, sneakers 1.5k almost. It´s in true baller territory now.
 Problem for me is that the sneakers overpower the whole fit. The rest are nice pieces but the geobaskets are like, engulfing him.