or Connect

Posts by Lionheart Biker

This show is dumber than a bag of rocks. That ending was so stupid and the acting was terrible. 5 minutes of "get in the truck"   was too much for me. 
Tom Hiddleston is young and has the charisma to pull off Bond. Give the part to him already. He´ll have quite a few movies on him if he takes it on now.
I finished DS 3 a couple of weeks ago. It was awesome. I was never into that kind of games but Bloodborne made me realize how great they are. And it also prepared for DS3, which didn´t feel much slower than Bloodborne. 
Synth knows what´s up by unbuttoning that bottom button.    ps: so dapper. 
 It´s basically that, people buying stuff and not "caring" about the designer, construction process, fabrics, etc What he says there is that there is a sort of entrance point to selling, at least in SZ. You need to make a certain amount of posts (and if they feel you´re just speed posting, trying to get you post count up to perhaps start selling) you get warnings and/or your posts get deleted. So people need to engage in a discussion, or try to at least, before being able...
Spidey appears to be the best one to date, at least to the critics. All is well in the world. That´s all I need it to know. 
Man, you just hit the nail. The characters suck, you really have no one to side with, they´re all boring and/or dumb. This season premiere was boring as fuck... The silver lining is that it looks like something IS gonna happen next week. I mean, it can´t get more dull than this. 
Michonnes is like Andrea to Rick in the comics. She can´t go. They just can´t be such dicks to him. First Laurie, then Blonde what´s her face, now a third one? Nah. 
I´m sure you´ve all seen by now the famous "Sad Affleck" video. Well, I have found the best one so far   https://twitter.com/DarkSoulsGame/status/718124482561318912
So many dudes crying on twitter because a girl is at the front of another Star Wars movie... smh. Like we haven´t had enough pasty white dudes leading films to last for all eternity.