or Connect

Posts by wrblow

sold! check my other listing for  the Canada Goose Polar Bear International Special Edition Expedition Parka (Small) shortly if you missed out on this one.\   mods, please lock it up!
I'm normally a size 28 in various brands, and the 701s in 28 took me a few days to get the top button. In addition I initially thought the rise was a bit too low for me, wearing them at the height on my waist was cutting off circulation to my parts. Again, after some wearing they stretched and now fit beautifully. If you are normally a 30, I'd say do a cold soak, let them dry 80% and then put them on, button up as much as you can and wear till they dry completely....
  Quick Sale   + Paypal or Montréal Meetups + Shipping depends on location + Prices are negotiable but don't lowball, I'll accept both USD and CAD + Discounts if you buy more than one item + More photos available on request + will be dry cleaned before being sent out     $650 (USD or CAD) + shipping (PM for estimate) Retail price is $795 + tax Pit to Pit: 20" Shoulders: 18" Sleeve: 26.25" Length (from seam of the hood):...
Quick Sale + Paypal or Montréal Meetups + Shipping depends on location + Prices are negotiable but don't lowball, I'll accept both USD and CAD + Discounts if you buy more than one of my items ( will be listing other items soon ) + More photos available on request   Visvim FBT Lhamo Folk Red Suede US8 UK7 JPN26 Purchased from FIL Tokyo in 2009, includes OG box and dust bag, still very buttery, soles are a little dirty but not worn down
  Quick Sale + Paypal or Montréal Meetups + Shipping depends on location + Prices are negotiable but don't lowball, I'll accept both USD and CAD + Discounts if you buy more than one of my items ( will be listing other items soon ) + More photos available on request   Alexander Wang Slim and Taper Black Leather Pocket Jean tagged 28 (worn about 5x, washed 3 times, hemmed) I absolutely hate to see these go but I've got tiny thighs and the cut wasn't made...
  Quick Sale + Paypal or Montréal Meetups + Shipping depends on location + Prices are negotiable but don't lowball, I'll accept both USD and CAD + Discounts if you buy more than one of my items ( will be listing other items soon ) + More photos available on request   Opening Ceremony for Warriors of Radness Burgundy/Plum Beach Crew Windbreaker/Coaches Jacket S worn 7x, "Beach Crew" is wearing off from being washed but otherwise the jacket is in excellent...
  Quick Sale     + Paypal or Montréal Meetups + Shipping depends on location + Prices are negotiable but don't lowball, I'll accept both USD and CAD + Discounts if you buy more than one of my items ( will be listing other items soon ) + More photos available on request   APC Camo Jacket/Blazer Size Small (Gabardine, Triple stitched seams) worn 2x, includes a poachers pocket that can be unbuttoned and used as a seat cover as it is a waxed material...
Armani Attitude (get the most compliments on this one, this is my go-to for all occasions) Bleu de Chanel (more sophisticated/complex scent that I wear when I'm going out on the weekends and for fancier events) Hugo Boss Natural Spray for Men, also called "Hugo" (summer scent)
Marc by Marc Jacobs, Diesel, and APC (unisex models come in tiny sizes for women and skinny dudes like us!)
Which model did you buy? I might be interested in taking them off your hands What length are they now?