or Connect

Posts by Essentialdc

I am selling an Excellent Used Condition pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Gerico loafers in a size 8.5 D. These loafers are 100% Authentic Guaranteed. I purchased these loafers at Nordstrom for over $540 plus tax.   Salvatore Ferragamo defines the driver—their designs occupy a distinctive place in men's footwear. This drive features classic refined design, with subtle—but unmistakable—Gancini detail on timeless leather construction. Slim metal bit lends handsome detail to a...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Mint Condition Hickey Freeman Dress Shirt in a Men's Size 15.5 x 33. This Hickey Freeman dress shirt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased for over $225.00 plus tax.   Spread collar Long sleeves Mitered cuffs Front button closure Allover check print Classic fit   Although this dress shirt is pre-owned, it is in mint condition and professionally laundered once and looks and feels like new (No Stains, No Odors, No Holes, No...
I am selling a New Without Tags Polo Ralph Lauren Pea Coat in a Size Medium. This Polo Ralph Lauren Pea Coat is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and it retailed for $795 USD.   This traditional pea coat is crafted from a warm wool blend and features allover pickstitching and nautical-inspired corozo buttons.   Notched lapels with pickstitching. Double-breasted silhouette. "RL" and anchor-debossed corozo buttons. Long sleeves with sewn cuffs. Besom pockets at the waist....
I am selling a Pre-owned / Mint Condition Hickey Freeman Dress Shirt in a Men's Size 15 x 33. This Hickey Freeman dress shirt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased for over $255.00 plus tax.   Spread collar Long sleeves Mitered cuffs Front button closure Allover gingham print Classic fit   Although this dress shirt is pre-owned, it is in mint condition and professionally laundered once and looks and feels like new (No Stains, No Odors, No Holes, No...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition pair of APC NEW STANDARD DENIM JEANS in a Men's Size 32. These APC jeans are 100% Authentic Guaranteed and were purchased at Need Supply for over $185.00 USD plus tax. The New Standard jean is made from 12 oz raw selvage denim, slightly tapered at bottom to give the appearance of a straight leg. Five pockets; button fly. Red selvage line. Signature A.P.C. buttons and rivets. The first button is engraved 'A.P.C. paris...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Mint Condition / Worn Once pair of New Balance M998GNR shoes in a Men's size 9. These shoes are 100% Authentic and they sold out immediately.   This OG colorway of the 998 runner features a gray, navy and red upper in suede and mesh, all sitting atop an ABZORB midsole. New Balance "Made In USA" branding is embroidered on the tongue.  The 998 perfectly span both the modern and classic aspects of New Balance design, this 'made in the USA' model...
I am selling a New Without Tags Polo Ralph Lauren Pea Coat in a Size Medium. This Polo Ralph Lauren Pea Coat is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and it retailed for $795 USD. This traditional pea coat is crafted from a warm wool blend and features allover pickstitching and nautical-inspired corozo buttons.  Notched lapels with pickstitching. Double-breasted silhouette. "RL" and anchor-debossed corozo buttons. Long sleeves with sewn cuffs. Besom pockets at the waist. Interior...
I am selling New With Tags Arc'teryx Men's Theta SV Jacket in a Size Medium. This Arc'teryx jacket is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and it was purchased via the Arc'teryx web store. Please see receipt in pictures for verification.   The Men's Theta SV Jacket by Arc'Teryx is their toughest and longest length GORE-TEX® Pro Shell jacket. Built for the harshest conditions, this thigh-length backcountry fortress has a drop back hem with full-seat coverage and a helmet compatible...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition pair of Gourmet Quadici LX in a size 9. These shoes are 100% authentic and were purchased for over $140 and they sold out immediately.   Classic duck boot design with a leather upper and molded-rubber lower; leather laces through metal eyelets; compression-molded EVA midsole with visible air bubble unit; rubber sole.   Although these shoes are pre-owned, they are in great overall condition and clean. Please note that...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition pair of Nike Air Footscape Woven Motion X Bodega Black Cat in a size 8.5. These shoes are 100% authentic and were purchased at Bodega in Boston the day of release and they sold out immediately.   Premium materials, neutral colors and woven uppers: these are the Bodega Footscapes. Designed for the fifth anniversary of Boston's Bodega boutique, the Air Footscape Motion feature asymmetrical designs that are sure to get you...