or Connect

Posts by Essentialdc

I am selling a New With Tags / Never Worn or Tried On Supreme Remington Crusher Hat in a Men's Small/Medium. This Supreme hat is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at the Supreme NYC location and it sold out the day of release.   $70 shipped to buyers in the United States International buyers must message me for shipping costs.
I am selling a New With Tags pair of Norse Projects Arnkell Twill Chino Pants (Leaf) in a Men's 36. These Norse Projects chinos are 100% Authentic Guaranteed w/ Original Receipt. They were purchased for over $155.00 USD plus tax.   A lightweight twill trouser. Features a small front ticket pocket and rear pocket flaps. Slim fit. 100% 230g cotton.   BRAND: NORSE PROJECTS TYPE: ARNKELL TWILL CHINO PANTS COLOR: LEAF WAIST: 36 INSEAM: 34 CONDITION: NEW WITH...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Used Once Salvatore Ferragamo Revival Bi-Fold Wallet. This wallet is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue for over $320.00 USD. A distinctive grain defines a bold wallet featuring a flip-out ID window for convenience. - Wallet made of textured leather. - "Salvatore Ferragamo Made in Italy" embossed plaque. - Interior features a divided full-length currency compartment, an identification window, three credit card...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Used Once Salvatore Ferragamo Revival Bi-Fold Wallet. This wallet is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue for over $320.00 USD. A distinctive grain defines a bold wallet featuring a flip-out ID window for convenience. - Wallet made of textured leather.  - "Salvatore Ferragamo Made in Italy" embossed plaque.  - Interior features a divided full-length currency compartment, an identification window, three credit card...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Used Once Salvatore Ferragamo Revival Bi-Fold Wallet. This wallet is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue for over $320.00 USD. A distinctive grain defines a bold wallet featuring a flip-out ID window for convenience. Wallet made of textured leather.  "Salvatore Ferragamo Made in Italy" embossed plaque.  Interior features a divided full-length currency compartment, an identification window, three credit card...
I am selling a New Without Tags pair of Paul Smith Flat Front Wool Dress Pants in a Men's Size UK 42 / US 35. These dress pants were purchased for over $465.00. Expect the Unexpected: About Paul Smith: His philosophy—"Expect the unexpected"—has propelled this self-taught British designer to knighthood and a top spot in the design world. His signature style is classic with a twist, often infused with a very British sense of humor. Flat front, Slim-fit, tapered, belt...
I am selling a a Pre-owned / Worn Once / Mint Condition pair of Supreme Woodland Camo Cargo Pants in a Men's 34. These Supreme cargo pants are 100% Authentic Guaranteed and were purchased at the Supreme NYC location and they sold out the day of release. These cargo pants are made of 100% rip stop cotton and they are the best fitting and style of cargo pants that Supreme has released. Although these pants are pre-owned, they have only been worn once and can easily pass as...
I am selling a New Without Tags pair of Paul Smith Flat Front Wool Dress Pants in a Men's Size UK 42 / US 35. These dress pants were purchased for over $465.00. Expect the Unexpected: About Paul Smith: His philosophy—"Expect the unexpected"—has propelled this self-taught British designer to knighthood and a top spot in the design world. His signature style is classic with a twist, often infused with a very British sense of humor. Flat front, Slim-fit, tapered, belt...
I am selling a New Without Tags / Never Worn pair of APC NEW STANDARD DENIM JEANS in a Men's Size 34. These APC jeans are 100% Authentic Guaranteed w/ Original Receipt. This pair of APC denim was purchased at Need Supply for over $185.00 USD plus tax.    The New Standard jean is made from 12 oz raw selvage denim, slightly tapered at bottom to give the appearance of a straight leg. Five pockets; button fly. Red selvage line. Signature A.P.C. buttons and rivets.   The...
I am selling a New With Tags pair of Norse Projects Aros Chino Shorts in a Men's Size 36. These Norse Projects shorts are 100% Authentic Guaranteed. This pair of shorts were purchased for over $155.00 plus tax via The Norse Store site. Regular Fit classic heavy chino short made in a heavy broken twill with button fly, concealed front ticket pocket, two welt back pockets, and two slanted side entry pockets. $55 shipped to buyers in the United StatesInternational buyers must...