or Connect

Posts by Essentialdc

I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition pair of APC NEW STANDARD DENIM JEANS in a Men's Size 34. These APC jeans are 100% Authentic Guaranteed w/ Original Receipt. This pair of APC denim was purchased at Need Supply for over $185.00 USD plus tax.   The New Standard jean is made from 12 oz raw selvage denim, slightly tapered at bottom to give the appearance of a straight leg. Five pockets; button fly. Red selvage line. Signature A.P.C. buttons and...
I am selling a Deadstock / New in Box pair of New Balance 998 RO in a size 9. These shoes are 100% Authentic and were purchased for over $160 and sold out immediately.   Part of the Propaganda Pack, New Balance continues to bring out the best in their product with their signature look in rich pigskin crafted in the USA. Composed of a red suede and mesh upper, accents of charcoal grey and black grace specific areas of the sneaker. New Balance’s ABZORB midsole provides...
I am selling a Deadstock / New in Box pair of Nike Flyknit Lunar+1 a size 9. These shoes are 100% Authentic and were purchased for over $160 and sold out immediately.   What do a sock, recycled materials and Nike's knack for innovation all have in common? Well, it seems Nike has begun another franchise, a few years and several prototypes later, their new FlyKnit technology, which Nike professes to be a sock plus Nike innovation. The upper half is a web of yarn and...
I am selling a New Without Tags Norse Projects 5 Panel Broken Leaf Cap. This Norse Projects hat is 100% Authentic Guaranteed.   Norse Projects set the standard for casual head wear and we tend to look no further than their 5 panel caps. This season brings the Broken Leaf cap which is a camo style print on a tough cotton canvas.   100% Cotton 5 Panel Cap Triple Stitch Construction Side Ventilation Adjustable Back Strap   $55 shipped to buyers in the United...
I am selling a New With Tags / Never Worn or Tried On Supreme Remington Crusher Hat in a Men's Small/Medium. This Supreme hat is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at the Supreme NYC location and it sold out the day of release.   $70 shipped to buyers in the United States International buyers must message me for shipping costs.
I am selling a New With Tags pair of Norse Projects Arnkell Twill Chino Pants (Leaf) in a Men's 36. These Norse Projects chinos are 100% Authentic Guaranteed w/ Original Receipt. They were purchased for over $155.00 USD plus tax.   A lightweight twill trouser. Features a small front ticket pocket and rear pocket flaps. Slim fit. 100% 230g cotton.   BRAND: NORSE PROJECTS TYPE: ARNKELL TWILL CHINO PANTS COLOR: LEAF WAIST: 36 INSEAM: 34 CONDITION: NEW WITH...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Used Once Salvatore Ferragamo Revival Bi-Fold Wallet. This wallet is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue for over $320.00 USD. A distinctive grain defines a bold wallet featuring a flip-out ID window for convenience. - Wallet made of textured leather. - "Salvatore Ferragamo Made in Italy" embossed plaque. - Interior features a divided full-length currency compartment, an identification window, three credit card...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Used Once Salvatore Ferragamo Revival Bi-Fold Wallet. This wallet is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue for over $320.00 USD. A distinctive grain defines a bold wallet featuring a flip-out ID window for convenience. - Wallet made of textured leather.  - "Salvatore Ferragamo Made in Italy" embossed plaque.  - Interior features a divided full-length currency compartment, an identification window, three credit card...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Used Once Salvatore Ferragamo Revival Bi-Fold Wallet. This wallet is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue for over $320.00 USD. A distinctive grain defines a bold wallet featuring a flip-out ID window for convenience. Wallet made of textured leather.  "Salvatore Ferragamo Made in Italy" embossed plaque.  Interior features a divided full-length currency compartment, an identification window, three credit card...
I am selling a New Without Tags pair of Paul Smith Flat Front Wool Dress Pants in a Men's Size UK 42 / US 35. These dress pants were purchased for over $465.00. Expect the Unexpected: About Paul Smith: His philosophy—"Expect the unexpected"—has propelled this self-taught British designer to knighthood and a top spot in the design world. His signature style is classic with a twist, often infused with a very British sense of humor. Flat front, Slim-fit, tapered, belt...