or Connect

Posts by Essentialdc

I am selling a Like New / Worn Once pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Magnifico loafers in a size 8.5 D. The color of these loafers is hickory. These loafers are 100% Authentic Guaranteed w/ Original Receipt. I purchased these loafers at bloomingdales for over $540 plus tax. Signature Gancini bit lends a refined look to a lightweight, flexible loafer cut from supple tumbled calfskin and styled with rolled seaming along the toe.   - Hickory Brown Leather upper and lining  -...
I am selling a New With Tags Salvatore Ferragamo Box calfskin leather reversible belt in a size 38. This belt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed w/ Original Receipt. I purchased this belt at Barneys for over $280 plus tax. - Salvatore Ferragamo's box calfskin belt reverses from black to auburn.  - Logo at buckle  - Polished silvertone buckle and keeper - 1.25"/3cm width (approximately)  - Black/Auburn (reversible)  - Leather  - Made in Italy All of my items come from a smoke...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition pair of Common Projects Achilles Low Leather Sneakers in a Mens size 40 which is equivalent to a Men's US 8. These shoes are 100% authentic and were purchased for $426 USD.  The most famous and iconic style from the Italian label here in the low version. This pair will become nicer over time. Italian leather. Hand sewn sole. Leather lining. Please note that Common Project fits a bit large. The Achilles features a washed...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Good Condition pair of Common Projects Original Achilles Mid Suede Sneakers in a Mens size 42 which is equivalent to a Men's US 9. These shoes are 100% authentic and were purchased for $432 USD.  The most famous and iconic style from the Italian label here in mid version. This pair will become nicer over time. Italian soft suede leather fabric. Hand sewn sole. Leather lining. Please note that Common Project fits a bit large.  Features leather...
I am selling a Worn Once / Mint Condition Band of Outsiders Long Sleeve Button Down Oxford in a Men's Size XL. Band of Outsiders shirt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and retails for over $295.00 USD.A soft, oxford-woven shirt crafted from pure cotton is designed with a smart button-down collar and back seam details trimming the fit.- Single-button cuffs. - Center box pleat seam. - Curved hem. - Made in the USA.Measurements - Pit to Pit: 23" - Length: 28.5" - Sleeves: 27" -...
How much for the 9.5s?
I am selling a New in Box pair of Nike Flyknit Trainer FSB in a Men's size 9. These shoes are 100% authentic and were purchased for over $200 and they sold out immediately. The Nike Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB Men's Shoe is made with a wool-blend upper and Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort. - Knit wool-blend upper for premium comfort  - Flywire cables integrate with the laces for superb lockdown and support  - Phylon midsole for lightweight...
I am selling a New in Box pair of Nike Flyknit Trainer FSB in a Men's size 9. These shoes are 100% authentic and were purchased for over $200 and they sold out immediately. The Nike Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB laced US Olympic athletes on the medal stand in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, offering a buffed up, winterized version of the popular Nike Flyknit Chukka Wool is wrapped into the Flyknit thread for warmth, backed by a Nike Free-inspired sole seen on the...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition / Worn Once Casually pair of Gourmet Quadici Lite in a size 9.5. These shoes are 100% authentic. The Quadici Lite is built on Gourmet's ultra leggero technology; which is comprised of a lightweight compression molded eva foam offering an exceptional ride. The outsole is constructed of durable rubber. The molded footbed provides comfort and stability. Seasonal offering is a textured synthetic and full grain leather...
I am selling a New in Box pair of Gourmet Quadici Lite in a size 9. These shoes are 100% authentic. The Quadici Lite is built on Gourmet's ultra leggero technology; which is comprised of a lightweight compression molded eva foam offering an exceptional ride. The outsole is constructed of durable rubber. The molded footbed provides comfort and stability. Seasonal offering is a textured synthetic and full grain leather upper. All of my items come from a smoke free...