or Connect

Posts by Essentialdc

I am selling a New Without Tags pair of Reigning Champ X Everlast Mid Weight Terry Sweatshorts in a Men's Size Large. These Reigning Champ Shorts are 100% Authentic Guaranteed and were purchased via the Reigning Champ web store for over $110.00 USD and they sold out immediately. A new collection of fleece and jersey with an impeccable NY pedigree. Perfect for both sport and leisure, the Everlast N.Y. x Reigning Champ capsule collection includes a pullover hoody, crew-neck...
I am selling a New With Tags Salvatore Ferragamo reversible pebbled leather adjustable belt in a Men's Size 38. This belt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at Saks and retails for over $440 USD. A handsome design of pebbled Italian leather reverses from black to chocolate brown for added versatility to meet all of your style needs. - Pebbled Leather  - Vara Buckle  - About 1.3" wide  - Made in Italy Although this belt is New w/ Tags, there are some minor...
I am selling a a New With Tags Arc'teryx Men's Alpha FL Jacket in a Size Medium. This Arc'teryx jacket is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and it was purchased for over $400.00 via the Arc'teryx web store.The Arc'teryx Men's Alpha FL Jacket is a super light jacket for alpine adventures. The FL stands for fast and light, so you don't need to worry about weight as you're climbing high up the mountain. The Gore-Tex Pro 3L fabric is super compressible (stuff sack included) so you can...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Mint Condition J. Crew brown leather belt in a Men's Size 38. This belt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at the J. Crew sample sale several years ago.    Handmade in the United States, this vegetable-tanned leather belt is finished with a nickel buckle. Width: 1 1/2". 100% vegetable-tanned leather. Nickel buckle. Made in USA.   Although this belt is pre-owned, it has only been worn a few times to my office job and can...
I am selling a New With Tags Salvatore Ferragamo reversible calfskin leather adjustable belt in a Men's Size 41. This belt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased at Bloomingdales for over $320 USD. I received this belt as a gift and it is too big for me which is the reason that I am selling. Smooth Italian calfskin has a signature classic buckle in polished gunmetal that detaches for switching strap from one color to the other. - Smooth Italian calfskin  -...
I am selling a New in Box / Never Worn pair of Oliver Peoples Mackaye eyeglasses in the Cocobolo color. I purchased this pair of eyeglasses directly from the Oliver Peoples boutique in Manhattan. This pair of eyeglasses retail for over $400 and they are extremely rare to find in this size and colorway. The Mackaye is one of the best styles and fit of eyewear that Oliver Peoples has released, especially in the Cocobolo colorway. Oliver Peoples strives to be the most...
Sorry they have sold
I am selling a Pre-owned / Mint Condition Ralph Lauren Purple Label Dress Shirt in a Men's Size 15.5. This shirt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased for over $450.00 USD plus tax. Medium-spread Bond collar. Applied buttoned placket.   Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons.  Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.  Split pleated back yoke ensures smooth, contoured shoulders.  100% cotton.  Machine washable.  Made in Italy. Although this shirt is pre-owned,...
I am selling a New With Tags Norse Projects Anton Short Sleeve Chambray Button Up Shirt in a Men's Size Large. This Norse Projects shirt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased for over $140.00 plus tax and it sold out immediately. Soft chambray shirt featuring a button down collar and single chest pocket. 70% cotton, 30% linen. Slim to regular fit. $70 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation for buyers in the United States. International buyers...
I am selling a New With Tags pair of Norse Projects Arnkell Canvas Chino Pants in a Men's Size 36. These Norse Projects pants are 100% Authentic Guaranteed and were purchased for over $195.00 plus tax and they sold out immediately.   Slim Fit chino made in a heavy canvas with zipper fly front, single welt coin pocket, two welt back pockets, and two slanted side entry pockets.   $75 shipped for buyers in the United States via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery...