or Connect

Posts by Essentialdc

How much for the 9.5s?
I am selling a New in Box pair of Nike Flyknit Trainer FSB in a Men's size 9. These shoes are 100% authentic and were purchased for over $200 and they sold out immediately. The Nike Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB Men's Shoe is made with a wool-blend upper and Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort. - Knit wool-blend upper for premium comfort  - Flywire cables integrate with the laces for superb lockdown and support  - Phylon midsole for lightweight...
I am selling a New in Box pair of Nike Flyknit Trainer FSB in a Men's size 9. These shoes are 100% authentic and were purchased for over $200 and they sold out immediately. The Nike Flyknit Trainer Chukka FSB laced US Olympic athletes on the medal stand in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, offering a buffed up, winterized version of the popular Nike Flyknit Chukka Wool is wrapped into the Flyknit thread for warmth, backed by a Nike Free-inspired sole seen on the...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition / Worn Once Casually pair of Gourmet Quadici Lite in a size 9.5. These shoes are 100% authentic. The Quadici Lite is built on Gourmet's ultra leggero technology; which is comprised of a lightweight compression molded eva foam offering an exceptional ride. The outsole is constructed of durable rubber. The molded footbed provides comfort and stability. Seasonal offering is a textured synthetic and full grain leather...
I am selling a New in Box pair of Gourmet Quadici Lite in a size 9. These shoes are 100% authentic. The Quadici Lite is built on Gourmet's ultra leggero technology; which is comprised of a lightweight compression molded eva foam offering an exceptional ride. The outsole is constructed of durable rubber. The molded footbed provides comfort and stability. Seasonal offering is a textured synthetic and full grain leather upper. All of my items come from a smoke free...
I am selling a New With Tags Norse Projects Gregor Bonded Mesh Shorts in a Men's Size XL. This pair of shorts is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased for over $175USD and they sold out immediately. Regular fit sweat shorts made in a bonded mesh with two side entry pockets and back pocket. - 55% Cotton 45% Polyester  - Bonded Cotton/Poly Mesh  - Regular Fit   All of my items come from a smoke free environment. $75 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery...
I am selling a New With Tags Norse Projects Niels Basic Tee in a Men's Size Large. This shirt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and was purchased for over $65 USD. Classic crew neck tee shirt from Norse Projects in a durable cotton weight. Features contrast ribbed neckline, banded interior neckline, and logo tag at front hem. - Classic crew neck tee shirt  - Ribbed neckline  - Banded back neck  - Logo tag at hem  - Regular fit   All of my items come from a smoke free...
I am selling a New Without Tags pair of Norse Projects Aros Heavy Chino Pants in a Men's Size 34 from Norse Projects S/S 2015 collection. These Norse Projects pants are 100% Authentic Guaranteed and were purchased for over $175.00 plus tax and they sold out immediately. The Aros is a higher waist, classic chino, made, as the name would suggest, from heavyweight cotton canvas. Simply styled with an emphasis on quality and function, the Aros is a great example of Norse...
I am selling a Brand New / Never Worn or Tried on pair of Adidas Tubular Moc Runner in a Men's Size 7.5. These shoes are 100% Authentic Guaranteed and they sold out immediately. The Tubular builds on the legacy of the 1993 Tubular runner and redraws it as a contemporary street-style sneaker. These men's shoes feature a smooth, stretchy neoprene upper with suede overlays, cutout 3-Stripes and moccasin-inspired stitching. The EVA tube outsole is modelled on the original,...
I am selling a a New With Tags Arc'teryx Men's Beta FL Jacket in a Size Medium. This Arc'teryx jacket is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and it was purchased for over $500.00 via the Arc'teryx web store. The Arc'teryx Men's Beta FL Jacket is a super light jacket for alpine adventures. The FL stands for fast and light, so you don't need to worry about weight as you're climbing high up the mountain. The Gore-Tex Pro 3L fabric is super compressible (stuff sack included) so you can...