or Connect

Posts by Essentialdc

I am selling a New With Tags / Never Worn or Tried On pair of A.P.C. Slim Pocket Chino in a Men's 34. I purchased these chinos for $250 from END. The color of these chino's is Khaki. Minimally styled and cut with a slim leg, A.P.C.'s Pocket Chino are a versatile, classic style - Cotton Twill  - Slim Leg  - Mid-Rise Waist  - Side Pockets & Welt Pockets To Back  - Zip Fly All of my items come from a smoke free environment. $135 shipped to buyers in the United States via...
I am selling a New In Bag with Tags Norse Projects Niels Boucle Tee in a Men's Size Large. The color of this tee is navy. A staple short sleeved cotton T-shirt from Norse Projects. The Niels Tee is cut from a bouclé cotton blend jersey giving it a textured look and feel, finished with logo patch. - Bouclé Textured - Logo Patch  - Ribbed Collar $55 shipped to buyers in the United States via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation. International buyers must contact...
I am selling a New In Bag with Tags Norse Projects Niels Basic Tee in a Men's Size Large. The color of this tee is grey melange. A staple short sleeved cotton T-shirt from Norse Projects. Cut from a lightweight cotton fabric, featuring a ribbed collar with clean finish hem and cuffs. - 100% Cotton  - Logo Patch  - Ribbed Collar $55 shipped to buyers in the United States via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation. International buyers must contact me for shipping...
I am selling a New In Bag with Tags Norse Projects Niels Basic Tee in a Men's Size Large. The color of this tee is navy. A staple short sleeved cotton T-shirt from Norse Projects. Cut from a lightweight cotton fabric, featuring a ribbed collar with clean finish hem and cuffs. - 100% Cotton  - Logo Patch  - Ribbed Collar $55 shipped to buyers in the United States via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation. International buyers must contact me for shipping price...
I am selling a pair of New With Tags Wings + Horns Large Loop Terry Sweatpants in a size XL (36). These sweatpants were purchased for over $195 USD. The color of these sweatpants is heather charcoal. 100% cotton loop terry sweat pant with 2 inch elastic waistband with flat white drawstring, slat style front pockets, gusseted crotch, 1 inch cuffs with cinching drawstrings, and single hanging cotton jersey lined back pocket. Made in Canada. $75 shipped to buyers in the...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Excellent Used Condition Polo Ralph Lauren dress shirt in a Men's Size 15 X 32. I purchased this dress shirt for $125 and it has only been worn a few times.   This polished dress shirt is crafted from smooth cotton and features standard cuffs and genuine mother-of-pearl buttons.   Although this shirt is pre-owned, it has only been worn a few times and is in excellent used condition however there is some slight ring around the inside collar...
I am selling a Pre-owned / Mint Condition Ralph Lauren Purple Label dress shirt in a Men's Size 16 X 33. I purchased this dress shirt for $425 and it has only been worn a few times.   This polished dress shirt is crafted from smooth cotton and features standard cuffs and genuine mother-of-pearl buttons.   Although this shirt is pre-owned, it has only been worn a few times and is in mint condition (No Rips, No Stains, No Odors, No Holes, etc)   $45 shipped to buyers...
I am selling a New With Tags Band of Outsiders Long Sleeve Button Down Oxford Shirt in a Men's Size XXL (5) (Fits more like a Large). This Band of Outsiders shirt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and retails for over $295.00 USD. A soft, oxford-woven shirt crafted from pure cotton is designed with a smart button-down collar and back seam details trimming the fit. - Single-button cuffs.  - Center box pleat seam.  - Curved hem.  - Made in the USA. $75 shipped to buyers in...
I am selling a Like New / Worn Once pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Magnifico loafers in a size 8.5 D. The color of these loafers is hickory. These loafers are 100% Authentic Guaranteed w/ Original Receipt. I purchased these loafers at bloomingdales for over $540 plus tax. Signature Gancini bit lends a refined look to a lightweight, flexible loafer cut from supple tumbled calfskin and styled with rolled seaming along the toe.   - Hickory Brown Leather upper and lining  -...
I am selling a New With Tags Salvatore Ferragamo Box calfskin leather reversible belt in a size 38. This belt is 100% Authentic Guaranteed w/ Original Receipt. I purchased this belt at Barneys for over $280 plus tax. - Salvatore Ferragamo's box calfskin belt reverses from black to auburn.  - Logo at buckle  - Polished silvertone buckle and keeper - 1.25"/3cm width (approximately)  - Black/Auburn (reversible)  - Leather  - Made in Italy All of my items come from a smoke...