or Connect

Posts by bbhues

didn't realize there were non-crowded parts of jones beach.  i'm still searching for a beach that is close enough for a day trip and does not require sitting 2 feet away from the next nearest person.  
  Does the Napoli have slightly larger shoulders than the Sienna?  Or is it the shoulder padding?  Curious because I wear a 38 in Sienna and Havana, but have never tried the Napoli (though the trousers may be too slim for me anyway).  
 Question (disclaimer that I'm not at all finance-savvy): I have Vanguard Windsor II Fund Admiral shares in my 401k, but it says that the total expense ratio is 0.27%.  Should all Admiral Shares have the lower ratio?
Cocktail attire for a summer wedding in Greece... Linen suit? Would linen trousers and sportcoat work or too casual?
Would you trust a dry cleaner to let the waist out on a pair of suit pants, or does that require a tailor?
 Me too.  I've had a least an inch let out in the waist.  
  This is my favorite Horace Andy song
 I don't have a ton of experience (a few suits), but the fastest I have ever received something back is 2 weeks.  
Would involve altering the lapels, no? Sounds like a lot of work. Not sure about the other fit differences.
  Out of curiosity - is it possible to size down in Madison (though it may not solve the armholes)?