or Connect

Posts by dufferin1

Guys, sorry for the late pictures. Here are my Classic DBs in LIGHT brown. The color is very similar to my pictures, but they are quite a bit darker then the pictures on the website. Quite a lovely cognac/brown color. Comfortable, but a bit narrow. These were after 1 full day of wear.          
Never knew about Le Cube. What a clever machine. Love the cup warmers and folding/tilting water reservoir. What did they retail for? Found a couple on eBay for $400
No difference at all really, I could have gone to the Bay but its so hard because I work at Pearson and live in Etobicoke.    They did refund my shipping but it hasn't moved since the 10th when it was still in Richmond..should have just gone to The Bay. :(
Just bought a gorgeous yet simple white Borrelli. Cheers!
Same here, it looks simple but quite stylish. I think this would be usful in April/May when the temperatures get warmer but not warm enough yet. This jacket would also be great in October/Nov when it isn't cold enough yet.   The shoulder measurements seem slim though..   Any news on SuitSupply Toronto?
Wow. Ordered some coffee, shipped from Montreal, and then it suddenly said item processed in Richmond BC...I am in Toronto...wtf
I have yet to really hear good things about the shirts. Honestly, they don't look to bad but when you've got some shirts (the ones priced at $149), why buy one when you can get a Napoli or Borrelli for the same/less and made in Italy?
Well the weekend was good. Patria was good, but not great. Paella was lacking in meat, and the value wasn't there. Still a nice spot though. Harbord room was fantastic, had a great Charcuterie and flank steak. Cocktails were on point.   The real star was Jacobs. One word: Outstanding. Gorgeous restaurant, exceptional food although frankly, the wine list was overpriced but they have great cocktails. Try the 'Aviator'!   Finally, Capagnola was great as well....
damn ..that hurt. No. I didn't buy them for the name, it was a good price and I'm not really a fan of Persols.
Gearing up for spring.