or Connect

Posts by dufferin1

It comes down to what YOU'RE comfortable with spending. I don't know your salary, bank records and tax receipts so really its what you want to spend. I'm a college student but work full time. I'm about to buy $400 dollar Sutor's because I know that they will last me and I take care of my things. I rather have a smaller number of good quality/more expensive items then a large amount of cheap terrible quality stuff. That being said, as a second year college student I would...
Seeing Victor and others every day makes me wish I had more money at the moment..
Agreed. The other comments were constructive..telling someone his body shape isn't good for a young guy is pretty rude.
  What is a nice body "shape"?
die sind einfach zu jung zu verstehen, leider dauert es einige zeit bis sie demütig  werden.
  Der Mueller ist einen show-mann.. aber warum mögen sie nicht die anderen? Der Neuer ist ja ein super torwart, und Schweinsteiger kann auch gut spielen.
I speak German actually and carry a German passport. Sorry you're all pissy. I think you confuse confidence with arrogance.
Victor- Gorgeous.
  That can be said by any nation, and not just Germany. Out of all the teams at Euro, Germany has been one of the most respectful. I've seen a lot of calls that should have gone in favor of Germany but didn't.
I've been dinged a few times but it depends on the company. If anyone EVER ships stuff to me by UPS, I call them and tell them that I will clear the package myself instead of using them as a broker (much more expensive).