or Connect

Posts by dufferin1

No worries! I have a Strellson spread collar shirt that has sewn-in stays which is fine but any other collar style makes it difficult to wear. Wearing a shirt sans tie with sewn in stays is near impossible. My new Lipson shirts have incredible collars with removable stays.
Best white shirt readily available? Have looked for Barba/Borelli and its pretty tough to find them (found a white Borelli in 15.75 though I am a 15.5) may try it anyways.
Removable stays. Most higher quality shirts have removable stays as sewn-in ones break down after a while.
From my experience, its simply defined by the individual and his/her interpretation. He thinks Germany is arrogant while I don't (I hold German and Canadian passports). German/Polish is a big one as well as German/Turkish (I personally dislike the Turkish culture). Each country perceives the other in different ways. Some though are more stubborn than others and will not give credit where credit is due.
Never mind, just found out the collars are sewn-in. Not impressed.
He's Austrian, nuff said.
A team doesn't have to win 5-0 to be considered very good, a win is a win. The first goal was poor defending and the second was a PK, get real. I still believe they haven't played their best football yet and I think the game against Italy will show if they really have the guts to win.
Of course that's your opinion, you're Austrian. I'm not really sure how you think they don't have class, most tackles have been good and they haven't had many cards. You think they are arrogant in the press but that's any team but I won't start this again.   I think the coaching staff thought he would eventually score but clearly that didn't happen.
Removable collar stays? Was looking at getting a slim white shirt when they have 15.5 back in. Pretty sad I have only one white shirt yet it has green buttons so un-useable in most settings.
As great as Balotelli is, he misses many chances and gets very angry/frustrated with himself and his team-mates.Past results could also be a strong motivator for Germany, as i'm sure they haven't forgotten the 2006 WC. What Italy has is Pirlo who will dictate the pace with his fantastic crosses/passes. Im not saying Germany will definitely win, but it will be a fantastic game and I hope Germany will come out on top.