or Connect

Posts by dufferin1

Thoughts on this SS?   http://www.suitsupply.com/white-double-breasted-jacket/C475A,en_US,pd.html?start=8&cgid=Jackets
Unfortunately you will never get a full canvas suit for $500-600 unless you're very lucky and its a sale. That being said I got a full canvas suit on the way that I bought for $400 but is a couple seasons old. Best place would be Gotstyle. They've got a couple suits at $595 and I think they could help you out.
Italy **  is going down.   All seriousness, should be a fantastic game no matter what the result.
RIP Big L
My first package! Small but absolutely OUTSTANDING. Used the Renovator cream already and the shoes look fantastic. Will apply polish tonight.  
Agreed. The shirt just looks shabby, you need at least a crisp white shirt.
My apologies, the suit is coming from Portugal to Canada.
Wish there was a white 15.5 :(
There will always be a certain percentage of people that will buy the suit. They most likely have no knowledge about the company or even about suits, but because its Kiton/Brioni they will pay the big $$$ for it.
Hi everyone. Totally random question but have any of you ever had a suit held up in customs? I have a suit coming from Portgual that has been stuck in customs for a couple day and hopefully that won't turn into weeks. My Saphir shoe polish went through without a problem though...