or Connect

Posts by dufferin1

You think Strellson is too modern? ....
Thanks guys. Still hasn't cleared but thats fine. Ironically my other package from STF has been updated since the 23rd when it left the USA....
My thoughts:   -Congrats to Italy on the win - First handball should have been called - The Balotelli goals were quite nice, though the shirt off thing was absolutely disgraceful - The ref was a joke at times, that last call against Hummels was ridiculous as the Italian player bumped into him and fell -Buffon was excellent -Pirlo was steady but no real threats in my eyes -Germany played with class and didn't quit      Congrats to Italy from a German.
Thoughts on this SS?   http://www.suitsupply.com/white-double-breasted-jacket/C475A,en_US,pd.html?start=8&cgid=Jackets
Unfortunately you will never get a full canvas suit for $500-600 unless you're very lucky and its a sale. That being said I got a full canvas suit on the way that I bought for $400 but is a couple seasons old. Best place would be Gotstyle. They've got a couple suits at $595 and I think they could help you out.
Italy **  is going down.   All seriousness, should be a fantastic game no matter what the result.
RIP Big L
My first package! Small but absolutely OUTSTANDING. Used the Renovator cream already and the shoes look fantastic. Will apply polish tonight.  
Agreed. The shirt just looks shabby, you need at least a crisp white shirt.
My apologies, the suit is coming from Portugal to Canada.