or Connect

Posts by dufferin1

It sucks doing a 4 month internship (buying all new wonderful expensive clothing), then going back to school for 4 months and not wearing any of it really....then back to another 4 month internship
Thank you. Do the vents look too loose to you?
Hi everyone. Recently I had to get suit sleeves shortened and when  I got the jacket back..they were angled. Is this something new? The issue that occurs now is that the circumference of the bottom of the sleeve is very tight.. can this be adjusted/redone or am I stuck?     Secondly, The tailor let out the rear a bit however it makes me wonder if the vent looks off now and too flappy? (Apologies for the quality)   Thanks everyone. Just a little...
Gentlemen. Just a quick question, yes I know its more suited for the tailor thread but I thought id ask here, My tailor let out my jacket a fraction and now the vent looks way too loose or is this the 'norm' for vents?     I apologize for the quality.
Hi everyone, Received my Sutor's the other day and wore them for the first time. They are very slippery and nearly fell in the super market (I wasn't drunk) haha. Is there anything I can do to perhaps lessen the slipping of the sole? I am fairly new to high end shoes.     Regards, Mario
Greatly appreciated Despos, being fairly new to the process it's important to me that it is done right. I will definetely show the store the issue as well for future reference. It seems a little silly that the sales person would take the pants, inspect them and pack them and simply hand a product to me that wasn't done right.   Mario
My apologies, I guess it depends on the area as here on the east coast of Canada, I have yet to come across a tailor who would shorten a jacket for me. 
The problem is I know a lot of tailors who won't even try taking an inch off a jacket...
Hi everyone.    Recently bought these dress pants at a mens store in town because they are of fantastic quality although quite expensive (for me) at over $250. Obviously I needed them hemmed and thought hey why not just get them hemmed here instead of my other tailor...I got them back today and they look a mess to me. The material is not even at the bottom and is bunching up most likely because the strip is not evenly sewn. Can this be fixed or does the store have to...
You must be talking about silk knots. http://www.silkknots.com/