or Connect

Posts by dufferin1

Oh my. 
A big plus with Suit Supply is they include a return shipping label, so you can buy numerous different suits and simply return the ones you do not want.
That's actually kinda surprising. I'm planning on ordering a pair of Classics here to Canada..will I have these customs issues as well?
Wow, fantastic. Let's say $120. I do have a Holt Renfrew as well as Sephora, and The Bay near by so I will take a look. I've always wanted Tom Ford but I am not sure of the price range, especially here in Canada. Honestly I've never really had a fall fragrances as I am more of a citrus guy but I love that woody hints with slight orange/tangerine/grapefruit. 
Thought I would ask. Any recommendations for a good fall scent? Would like something woody/interesting. Scents I already have : Chanel Allure Homme, L'eau Dissey, Paco Rabanne, Gucci Guilty (which I forgot back home)   Some have said Hermes have a good fall cologne but I am not sure of the name..   Mario
Most airlines are looking for a degree now.
Wow. Im actually in aviation. Right now is a great time to be in aviation as the majority of pilots are retiring. Most airlines will not even look at you without some sort of post secondary education. Where are you located? Arizona or Florida?
Perfect thanks. For some reason I thought $195 was a bit high for these. The leather didn't seem all the great, nor does it in the photos. Will stick with AE or possible Meermin.
Hi guys.   Going to be in the market soon for a pair of 'dressy' boots. I am not doing an internship again until January which is prime winter time and I will need boots. My dilema is to pair a boots and possibly a pair of Meermin's, or to simply shell out 300 or so on AE Fifth Streets which are more dressy. In Toronto I came across a brand called Base London and they have interesting boots although not quite 'dressy'. Has anyone had any experiences? Is it worth the...
So upset this isn't a bit longer. Nice belt!