or Connect

Posts by dufferin1

Love that jacket. The pants as well. 
My Lattissima is 19 bars. 
Hi everyone.   I'm in PR for the third time, and I must say that shopping has gotten a lot worse. Burberry is gone as well as most of the men's stores in Old San Juan. The only real place left, is Plaza Las Americas. Does anyone know of any decent men's stores in San Juan as well as grooming supplies specifically Baxter of California?    Also any new restaurant recommendations? We are heading to Vieques next week.   Mario
Anyone have any waist measurements for SS shirts? Most of the shirts on the site are the extra slim and just wanted to see if the waist will fit.
On another note..does anyone have one of these? http://www.amazon.com/YouCopia-Caf%C3%A9Stack-Nespresso-Organizer-Electric/dp/B007L6NXFU/ref=pd_luc_bxgy_01_01_t_lh Seems like it has great reviews and actually looks nice. For $30 something bucks its a steal.    Unfortunately I can't find a website that will ship to Canada. Any ideas?
I have the Lattissima, great machine. However, do not put the entire milk container in the fridge. Only the plastic 'cup' with some plastic wrap over it. Do not put the black top with the wand in the fridge as well. 
So bummed im in Canada..
Wanna make a quick stop in Toronto too? ;)
Bump - This is AMAZING. Took out all of the collar ring on a white cotton shirt, striped white shirt and pink shirt as well.   Excellent. 
Usually when one of your lights (On the Delonghi machines) turns orange, its time to descale. This usually happens once every 6+ months. What the descaling fluid does is remove the calcium/limescale buildup that occurs within your machine. Very important in keeping your machine running well and of course, keeping your espresso coming out perfect.