or Connect

Posts by Dartimen

yes still available!
LEFFOT ALDEN INDYS! Commando Soles.  Special ordered from Leffot in the fall 2011.  Perfect condition.  Worn 3 times.  I needed to go up a 1/2 size.  Comes with shoe/dust bags, and in original box.  Originally paid $475.  Selling for $375 plus shipping.  More pictures available upon request.......
Kudu Indy Boots, with Commando Sole for SALE!!!  Purchased in 2011, and worn five or six times.  No signs of wear on the commando soles.  Originally purchased for $468.00.  Selling for $350.00 plus shipping.  Great boots that only get better with wear.  EXTREMELY soft leather!  More photos available upon request....
BRAND NEW!! Worn just once.  Purchased in the spring 2012.  Too big for me.  Purchased for $475.00.  Perfect condition.  Bottoms are appropriately scuffed for one wear.  More pictures available upon request.  $375 plus shipping.  Includes original box and red dust/shoe bags.....
SOLD!!
SOLD!
Amazing Indy Boots, special ordered from Leather Soul Hawaii earlier this year (2011) in size 10.5 D.  Only worn twice before I decided to size up.  Perfect condition.  No wear whatsoever on the rugged commando soles.  Kudu leather is very strong and ages beautifully.  More pics available upon request.  Originally sold for $475+  Will put up on my EBAY if no offers....  
Brand new pair of snuff suede ALDEN INDY BOOTS produced for LEATHER SOUL and special ordered earlier this past spring (2011).  Size 10.5 D.  They have only been worn one time, and I realized they were too small.  PERFECT condition.  Comes with Alden dust bag and shipped in original Alden box.  $300 (+ shipping) or best offer.  Will eventually list on my EBAY if no offers..... 
My Belfast messenger bag and Filson computer/messenger bag have both served me well! I have felt no need to look around for anything else....