or Connect

Posts by photon

Whole bunch of great pants that I'm sad to see go. I've been lifting weights, and my thighs won't let me wear my slim pants anymore. All of these have been well cared for. Additional pictures/measurements available on request, CONUS shipping included in price. Paypal only, please. If you buy multiple, I'll knock off $10 per additional item. Open to offers.    Epaulet Rivet Chinos - Navy 8 oz Canvas - Size 36 Condition: Like New $110   Description and measurements on...
Picture? Thanks!
Hi, could you post some measurements for the SNS sweater? Thanks! EDIT: whoops, classified is closed. 
Planning on swinging by the Santa Monica location this weekend, I'm excited to finally get a chance to see some of your wares in person! I just wanted to ask if you happen to have a reasonable number of size 36Rivet Chinos in stock, as I expect that to be the size for me.   Thanks!
Just a heads up, I got to the sample sale at noon (the stated opening time) and still had to wait an hour to get in, as a great deal of people were lined up already. By the time I got in, the mainline denim was pretty much picked clean. Saw a few guys near the front with spreadsheets full of proxy orders. I lucked out and got the last SL-100x in my size. 
Anyone who has ever bought a pair of LVC in the "loved one" wash, were they STF? Specifically, I have a pair of the 1954 501Zs, and I'm getting conflicting information when I look endclothing/unionmade. I've heard that the non-raws aren't STF, but these are listed as STF on unionmade and preshrunk on endclothing...
Length was measured from the bottom of the collar. I would call the color a medium to light gray.
Unworn, tags still attached. More details can be found at these links: endclothing, unionmade   Price includes CONUS shipping. For international buyers, I ask $115+USPS International shipping. Paypal only, please.    Feel free to respond with any questions!
Lightweight, 47% Cotton, 53% Linen blazer in 50 EU/40 US. Dual rear slits, minimal lining, no cuff buttons, beautiful MOP buttons. Worn twice, too small for comfort.   Measurements: Chest: 21.5" Shoulder: 17.5" Length: 29.5" Sleeve from shoulder: 25"   Price includes CONUS shipping. For international buyers, I ask $190 + cost of shipping USPS international. Paypal only, please.    Feel free to respond with questions!