or Connect

Posts by hamyunghoo

Thanks for replying. I assumed that they are made of different fabrics(oz wise), and they seem not as you said. If I buy a pair from Ebay, measurements might be the only clues.
Guys, I'm considering buying a pair of rigid officer chinos. It seems I have seen there are two types of them, regular one and slim cut one. Then how can I tell them apart without descriptions?
If I were you I would go
If I were you I would not keep the boots. Your point is absolutely right. The leather condition might mean more than how it looks now, and the unnecessary creases by someone else could be annoying in the future with ones you would make, yet Centennial itself is very charming for its features like leather lining and full grain leather(not like other W1Ks).
Hey guys, does anybody know if Morley is lined with leather? Some retailers say so and others none about it.
Is there someone who has experienced boots on barrie last? I was wondering if I'd go TTS or down a half for boots.
  Thanks guys, very helpful.
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately it might be not available anymore with EE or I was fool not to find any.
I'm considering buying a 6" moc toe 00875 or 10875 in EE width from a online shop. Does anyone would recommend where to buy it? the US located shops are preferable.
That russet color looks really good on the khaki pants.