or Connect

Posts by hamyunghoo

Just got an email from RL so disappointing that David Slim Pant of the suit I ordered is out of stock...... I am not sure what I should do. Cancel the order or receive the others? I wonder if I could postpone the cancelation and keep waiting for it restocked by contacting the RL customer service. Ah, I wish there were someone who received the same pant and didn't want it anymore so liked to sell it to me......though it sounds impossible.
You're welcome, enjoy!
You can get a coupon code signing up to subscribe email ad from Amazon. Here's URL for you:http://www.amazon.com/b/?&node=8439053011
Currently Amazon provides 20% off coupon on $220. There might be cheapper options elsewhere.
I've tried to ask them and got no message... but the boots are US made!!! Thanks :)
Anyone knows well about customs duties? Now I'm afraid purchasing of boots worth $400 from a canada website and shipping to NJ will cause customs duties for impoted goods.
I've tried on 2 pieces of that kind and one fitted me, while the other didn't due to armhole width. I couldn't raise my arms comfortably. Generally you can wear it in your normal size.
1954 501Z, rinsed or rigid one, worn a little.
PM sent