or Connect

Posts by hamyunghoo

Is there someone who has experienced boots on barrie last? I was wondering if I'd go TTS or down a half for boots.
  Thanks guys, very helpful.
Thanks for replying. Unfortunately it might be not available anymore with EE or I was fool not to find any.
I'm considering buying a 6" moc toe 00875 or 10875 in EE width from a online shop. Does anyone would recommend where to buy it? the US located shops are preferable.
That russet color looks really good on the khaki pants.
Has anyone had experiences with Nitty Gritty store for customs?
Do they go further than 70% off?
I have 2 Starks of the recent season in size M and L. M fits me snug especially on the shoulder(mine is 18.5" and It has 16") and arms too, but right for the arm length. On the other hand, L fits right except the arm length is long, almost reaching my knuckle. I am about 5'10" and 175lb. I have a problem with choosing which size to wear and which to go. Anyone could help?
  Just got an email from RL so disappointing that David Slim Pant of the suit I ordered is out of stock...... I am not sure what I should do. Cancel the order or receive the others? I wonder if I could postpone the cancelation and keep waiting for it restocked by contacting the RL customer service. Ah, I wish there were someone who received the same pant and didn't want it anymore so liked to sell it to me......though it sounds impossible.
You're welcome, enjoy!