or Connect

Posts by feynmix

Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 ? So what's the point of being fb "friends"? Stalk her?
pokey - very sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. I don't have anything to contribute except to say I have been in a similar rut for the last four months and only now do I have a sense of direction on how I want to go about getting out of this rut. Talking to others helps - There are many people who have been in a similar situation in the past or are also going through this. On a lighter note, I propose we create a uniform avatar for all those who want to be...
Bump. Need recommendations for something similar to Acadia but not 8 hours away. Planning a trip with 5 other friends but want it to be a 2-3 hour drive from NYC. Ideally, looking to camp (or rent a cabin), hike the trails with lots of opportunities for activity in the water would be great - kayak, canoe, etc. There are lots of parks in upstate NY, but asking here in case anyone has anything specific in mind. Please help..
i am pretty broke at the moment, but I might check out Cafe Bouloud for lunch if i can get a reservation.
pretty funny actually.
The best thing about my apartment is that electricity is already covered in the rent, so technically $0. Its a huge relief.
People who live in LA need a life outside of rooting for the Lakers. I am done shitting on this thread.
Bumping this up to provide an update. Met with the partners and this where things are right now: We all got along well and we talked about what my role would be in the company. I would join to fill an integral role for them, that of increasing bulk sales in India. I brought up equity into the equation: They say that it doesn't make any sense for them to give me equity straightaway (since I don't have the experience or the sales track record), but that they are...
try the meat packing district.
cue mass facebook updates....