or Connect

Posts by feynmix

Quote: Originally Posted by Nil http://citynoise.org/article/10506/by http://citynoise.org/article/10512 Very cool. Very very cool. Thanks for the links.
TimeWarner and Cablevision both suck.
Quote: Originally Posted by vaclava krishna For uttappam I will, go (tomorrow) to Khasiyat in, NJ but prefer the chaat at, Bombay Chaat which is, near. Have you, been ? I, have been to khasiyat and bombay chaat in, Iselin NJ. Is that, where, you will venture?
Quote: Originally Posted by vaclava krishna This week I will triple, bypass the buffet and go, for stuffed uttapam and,chaat. vaclava, where do you go, for your uttappam and,chaat fix?
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Christ, can we please just create a separate sub-forum called "Thinly Veiled Attempts to Show Off?" We really need a dedicated place to house all the "Oh man, the bar exam was so easy, what a joke," "My hot French girlfriend is so hot," "I got a 790 on the GMAT," and "My really hot ex-gf and her hot twin sister want to bang me, what do I do?!" threaks. They're sprouting like weeds here. ^ +1....
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving Wow, you've worked almost a year straight. 8am to 6pm no less. Pooor thing. Yes, you sure do need an entire year off You sound lazy. I must ask, what was this business you started? Umm...don't think he is taking a year off because he is "tired" or doesn't want to work. I think its as simple as: I am young and I have no debt, so I can do something fun and interesting for a year.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Thursday I had chat sex with a person I knew in HS. She is married w a kid and lives far away. Evidently I can write the hell out of a sexual encounter, cause according to her, she came without touching herself... twice. The next day, she told me that she was "glowing" and had cleaned her entire house. She is quite probably insane, but whatever, I've been her fantasy man for 12 years, and she screamed my name on...
Being debt free. Still owe the gov some money but its a low interest loan and the payments on it start in 2 weeks. Not too worried about that one.
^ Way to derail the OP's thread completely. What is DT for if not to talk about this kinda shit? As for the OP...I second Rio. Generally great weather all year around, beautiful city with a lot of things to do. Take classes in Portuguese, learn some samba, and enjoy the beach. I am pretty sure you can find some job here and there to pay some bills.
Quote: Originally Posted by vaclava krishna .... I fear out of mental, hygiene I will not return to the Indian, buffet but have told, myself this previous only to find myself,hungry and in desperation for, bhindi masala, paneer and, prejudice . Amen. As the ideal place to get rid of a hangover from the night before and chow down all you can on some greasy food, Indian buffets have their rightful place in society.