or Connect

Posts by feynmix

If I had the chance, I'd stay in Istanbul for a few months.
I haven't used it myself, but I have heard good things about Podio. Check it out here: https://podio.com/
Missed thread in another forum. Mod please delete.
I am surprised no one has mentioned Taim, in the WV. Awesome falafels. That, and Caracas Arepa Bar in EV - Its not exactly great value for money at $7 for an arepa, but the food itself is pretty decent. What about that burger joint at Le Parker Meridien? Funny thing is, moving out of NYC and living in Mumbai now, cheap food has taken on a whole new definition. $14 for a f'in pizza?! Gotta be crazy
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 *shivers* What about living near Christopher St. gives you the shivers? Do tell.
With that kind of a budget, West Village is your best bet. Look for something near Christopher St, the first stop on the Manhattan side on Path. Your train commute will be 10-15 mins, max. I don't know what the rents are like in the WV anymore, but I would imagine you can get some really nice 1bhk with a doorman in the $3-4k range. That part of the WV is very nice as well.
The answer to this question is dependent on your budget. 1 bedroom in a decent neighborhood in Manhattan is going to be $$$.
Hacking life right now - working on my own venture, working part time for another startup, and helping an NGO setup an education centre in the mountains. Definitely living in the moment these days...
Since a significant amount of time has passed since the event, I would say a gentle nudge as a reminder would be fine. Curious - what kind of a position was it?
I am a fan of Lenovo laptops. Been using my T410 pretty roughly out here in India for the last six months, and it has held up well so far. The best aspect about the Lenovo laptops is the keyboard, by far. I am surprised other companies haven't been able to figure out how to make the right keyboard.