or Connect

Posts by TheTukker

+7; other people are going to give you so much crap for him/her anyways...
If actually stolen, buyer can file dispute and return it, as it's not matching description...
Don't think this is correct, unless very recent.
@klp2332: many thanks for the extensive review! I wouldn't worry about the divots too much; they show in some pics but not in others. The jacket looks a little tight, but that may be your preference; in any case, it has a nice clean back. The sleeves look a little tight, but challenging to see in these pics and you're the best judge. The length of the jacket is really up to you, but I am afraid that the balance between front and back's a little off. And as chobochobo...
@arigold: another vote for the IWC here. Full disclosure: not a Rolex fan , but given that, a few points to consider: - it depends on your wrist size of course, but I tried it on earlier this week and, with its curved lugs, was surprised how nice it wears (certainly not too big); - think that it actually holds its value remarkably well in the resale market; haven't seen it drop much over the years (but take the ~$12k msrp with a grain of salt of course); and - while the...
This; +7.
Great point; think I 'only' have a 7" wrist....
Thanks Mimo, but with all due respect, not really a Nomos fan..The 7 day... [[SPOILER]] Many thanks for sharing - very helpful. I've always admired this watch and seen it hold its value really well. But now that prices seem to have come down a bit in the resale market..Very helpful - many thanks.
Thanks guys - I actually think a date window is key for me and think that the date window at 6 is probably the ideal spot. The 7 day portuguese may be too big overall, but I think it's one of those watches that got the date window down.